This was our second time going back to our home base at Jimbaran and what a pleasure it was This time we brought my Sister, niece, her fiancée and our eldest grandson Josh with us. What a welcome we all received it was just like returning home again and it was great to see Kidak and the rest of the team. We had the imperial suit which was lovely and had a great view from our Balcony.
My sister had room 10 which was just a nice the rooms where very spacious and clean the staff did a remarkable job on them.
Unfortunately I don't do stairs very well and hurt my knee climbing up them, again the staff where amazing offering to try and change our rooms massaging my knee and offering any other assistance I required. Next time I will definitely ask for a ground floor apartment. Cant wait to go back. And Now thanks to the friendly staff and the amazing people my sister now understands why I love Bali so much. As this was our first Holiday together it was very special to us, I couldn't think of a better place to share it with her and my family
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel
- Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.