We stayed at Kayumanis Jimbaran in February this year and absolutely loved it. As they now started accommodating young children and babies we brought along our 4 months old daughter with us. Not only they provided everything we needed for the baby (including bath tub, cot, special pillows, food, boiled water etc..) but also they helped us as much as they could so that we could have a fab holiday. They even baby sat her while we were eating dinner.
We were at Jimbaram Puri Bali everyday- you can use their beach and pool and amenities as they have a special deal- and I must say I was so happy we stayed at Kayumanis instead of Puri Bali. The beach is only few minutes away and Kayumanis is so much personal than PuriBali. Everybody at Kayumanis- but everybody from the chef to the doorman- knew our names, what we had done for the day and greeted us with the biggest smile whenever they see us. The breakfast was amazing and was served at our villa everyday. We didn't have to move a finger the whole time, only thing that we had to do is to dial number 5 for the butler service.
For the money we spent i think this hotel is the best value not even mentioning all the complimantary gifts and services we got.
Quick note on Jimbaran, it is very windy and wavy during the wet season, maybe the sea is much better on the Nusa Dua side during Feb/Mar. It is an up&coming area and there are not much around the hotel but again you have a free shuttle service to Kuta and Nusa Dua if you want to visit other towns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the sense of community experienced in a typical Balinese village, Kayumanis Private Estate at Jimbaran is an exclusive sanctuary. It is set amidst a grove of dancing coconut palms and captures the gentle spirit of the surrounding environment. A short journey from the airport, Jimbaran is an elite neighbourhood blessed with a pristine beachfront and is cooled by tropical evening breezes. The entire estate is attuned to the climate through the use of the finest indigenous materials. A collection of 19 contemporary villas have been purposely designed to emulate the Balinese style of open living. Each luxury villa is encompassed within a garden compound with a private pool and other high-end amenities for optimal comfort. Facilities include a Spa villa delivering a menu of nurturing body and beauty rituals to address wellness needs. Tapis Restaurant is a refined setting that celebrates the exquisite flavours of the Indonesian archipelago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa Bali