“Genuine Italian food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 141 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Situated in the heart of Kuta, the latest Trattoria Restaurant is a modern, bright and breezy space located in two levels. With a street side bar and terrace is the perfect place for relax, taste traditional italian food or stop for an aperitif just before the sunset.
Melbourne, Australia
“Genuine Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Went there with a couple of girlfriends yesterday night and really enjoyed. As an Italian living abroad since many years ago, I was not expecting to find such genuine Italian taste, ( I never do) not in a party place as kuta at least. I got ravioli pesto saucy and tasty, while my gals had some pizza, thin and crispy. Service was great, friendly and attentive. We would be back for sure!
Just a bit of a problem to find you guys on tripadvisor since the address mentioned is Jimbaran and not Legian road.
Keep it up with the good job!
Fra

Brisbane
“Terrible Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We visited this restaurant hoping to enjoy some pasta. We wish we never bothered. The menu is limited and the food was so bland, it tasted like it came straight out the boiling pot & onto my plate. My wife's pasta wasn't much better. We didn't eat the food and left to find somewhere else to eat. My recommendation - don't bother !