Bali offers a lot of possibilty to stay. The Jamahal is a good one for the Bukit area.
A small hotel not far from the beach with all the confort of a 4 stars hotel.
It's the second time for me: no surprise then except the perfect maintenance of the place.
All the rooms are different and take care when you choose: sometimes you can find a better one. Our room "cempaka" was call "superior garden": we had a jacuzzi. But take care: not really a terrace with sun. Maybe try an other one. The breakfast is limited and expensive. The pastry basket is not an honor for the hotel for ex.
The staff is good but....you are more in the standart of Europe than the standart received in Bali. Don't expect the little "+" than you find in the great boutique hotels on the island. No flexibility without money (maybe like in Switzerland, the country of the owner). We try to have a late departure: no way : 50% of the night price ( the hotel was no full). We ask to use the shower of the spa: yes if we book for a seance of therapy, if not : no. We use than the shoxer of the "private beach".....Is it really a bad point: in europe or in US, you expect it , in Bali no.....
In summary: a good hotel 4 stars, but the private resort.....the definition yes, the feeling about it no....Maybe the staff (the guest relation) have to learn the local practice and no import and adopt the practice from Europe or US
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran