A once in a life time experience, though would love to go again! It is expensive and exclusive and suited us perfectly.We were lucky and had what must be the best garden villa. The gardens and pool area is quite perfect as was everything else. Nothing was too much trouble and when a dentist was needed the whole procedure of travelling to the very smart medical centre and having the treatment was organised brilliantly and caused less hassle than it would have at home!
We loved Jimbaran and agree with all the comments others have made about the Jamahal.
All staff excellent especially the guys at the gate, Alit is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Splendia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran