This was our first experience of bali and what a way to start. This place is beautiful.
The rooms, gardens pool are very well kept and clean. Even the basic room had a large bed, outdoor bathroom tub etc with a large mirror / make up area.
The complimentary lotions etc are of the best quality and as we suffer from mosquito bites the staff ensured the room was always mosquito free with incents.
The staff are world class. From security to cleaners they try and remember your names. The beach is a 5 minute walk which some think is a drag but its not biggy at all as once your there you have your own area where the staff take care of you especially the smiley older lady.
Dhita the director is outstanding. She is welcoming and wants to ensure her guests are happy as can be. She treated us to an upgrade on the last day to the pool villa. All is can I says wow! Huge pool, open plan decking and kitchen, soaking up the sun in privacy playing songs off of my iPod connected to the Yamaha sound system. The pond was full of koi and the lounge had a 32 inch led!
If you can afford it, even a basic room, go for it. Don't look anywhere else. I'm fussy at the best of times and use trip advisor to plan holidays so I owe it to you all to be honest.
They even changed the router as the wifi in our room was weak!
Tried to return but didn't hear back from the hotel :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran