We stayed at Jamahal for two nights at the end of our honeymoon throughout S.E. Asia. By this time we were looking to relax and that's exactly what we got!
As expected in January we got some rain, but we were more than happy to stay in and enjoy the private villa, with its private pool and breakfast delivered to our garden. Roomy, clean, quiet, and with plenty of pampering. Truly a honeymoon stay!
I highly recommend it for couple or honeymooners, not so much for families, as it might be too quiet, and there's a 5 minute walk to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran