“Don't miss the Spaghetti here !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cup n' Cakes

Cup n' Cakes
Jl Danau Batur Raya No. 12c (Perum Taman Griya), Jimbaran, Bali 80362, Indonesia
0361-9288233
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 119 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Don't miss the Spaghetti here !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

good spaghetti ! good bread ! good drinks ! good service ! good CUPCAKES ! beautiful chef too haha. worth to spend time there.

• Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
Moscow, Russia
“Life if short eat dessert first”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The cafe's magic atmosphere created by two friendly and optimistic sisters is highlighted by an incredible taste of cakes they cook. The banana cake was the most delicious dessert I've ever tried in Bali. I believe that this cafe will become really popular very soon. And I just can't do not mention the romantic and lovely phrases which you can find on boards & windows. I fell in love with this place and its amasing owners.

• Visited February 2014

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“What A Letdown!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Very disappointed with the cakes offered by this cafe, read rave reviews from trip advisor and decided to give it a try on my short trip to Bali, however it is a real disappointment. It makes me wonder about the legitimacy of the reviews on this cafe.

It has a decent setting but unfortunately the free wifi service provided is as slow as the service for a cup of coffee.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
GabyYoshiko, Owner at Cup n' Cakes, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear derrickchua88,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear your dissapointment, wish you mentioned the dissapointment at the time of incident, so we take action immediately.
We are trying to make the best coffee as we could. As we train our staff to serve the perfect coffee every single time, that's why I pressume that maybe your first coffee maybe not past our standart to serve, therefore barista takes more time to serve you another cup.
Thanks for your attention on the internet connection, in January I do accept that our internet was slow, but we are working on it to find the faster internet connection and it's a lot more better now.

I'm looking forward to see you in the future.
Nevertheless, your comment about the service have been shared with the team. We will ensure further training to our staff in order to deliver a higher standart in the future.

Kind regards,
Gaby Yoshiko

Co-Founder of Cup n' Cakes
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“Try the lemon pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This tiny but charming bakery/cafe on Bali has one speciality to offer which is probably the best sweets you can get on this island: the lemon pie! If you are not happy with the food you get in your hotel or restaurant - just go there for the pie. The cupcakes, too, are highly recommendable. I haven't tried the other products.
Likewise charming are the owners, two multilingual and witty young ladies whom you wish to meet again after you have left the shop.
(PS: I have to admit that I faintly know the owners from other occasions, but I would not write such a recommendation if I wouldn't sincerely believe in it.)

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

The bread is exelent u have to try.once u try it u cant stop it.LOVE IT.i realy enjoy the place and i would like to recomend to everybody to try their bread and dessert is beyond your imagination

• Visited March 2013