Hotel at first glance has a very good presence, but dig deeper and you find that it is getting tired. Rooms are big and beds are very comfortable, although we had to ask for a change of sheets first night due to them being dirty. Pool is clean and large, although watch out for tiles on sides and floor of pool. We all left with plasters on feet and toes due to sharp edges. Food including breakfast is adequate. Service can be a touch slow, in one case I had to ask 3 times for cutlery from staff - got the impression that the staff only did specific jobs ie did not multi-task, more frustrating when they were all just standing around doing nothing. 24 hour kitchen / room service was a boon. Right on Jimabaran beach near all the Fish restaruants. Although you are a touch secluded - no money exchange onsite and nearest shops are 15 minutes walk away. Value for money for sure, but left feeling that they could have done more. Found it being used a lot for people who were just staying one of two days.
- Also Known As:
- Sari Segara Resort Villas And Spa
- Sari Segara Resort Villas Hotel
- Sari Segara Resort Villas Hotel Jimbaran
- Sari Segara Resort
- Sari Segara Hotel
- Sari Segara Resort Villas & Spa Bali/Jimbaran
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sari Segara Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.