“Very good service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WELCOME TO BALI, I and my brothers are Balinese, do private tours - driver & English speaking guide in Denpasar, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, canggu. We do all of activities: day tours, half day tours, water sport, rafting, elephant ride safari,and all the attractions Bali has to offer. Depending on your needs we can offer a variety of options. We can work with you to take into account your interests and physical abilities. hopefully you join with us, please.
“Very good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I arranged with Gede to bring me around Bali for 3 days but as he is not available, he arranged for his nephew Agus to be my driver instead. I am very pleased with Agus as he is patient and will not force you to go to places that you wouldn't want to go. In addition, he also voluntarily give me 1 extra hour in addition to the 9 hrs service for which I engaged him without any extra charges! As the weather is hot when I visited Bali, he is also thoughtful to provide us with small bottles of chilled mineral water. His English is understandable although he keeps apologizing for his poor English. I will definitely engage good Bali driver again the next time I visit Bali and I would highly recommend other people to do so too!
PS: he gave me free bali coffee at the last day of tour!

Visited May 2014
goodbalidriver, Owner at Good Bali Driver - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear our guest,
Thank you to share your time and wrote a review at tripadvisor, we wish you all the excellent and satisfied when you get back home. Hopefully to meet you again next time. We allways strive to provide the excellent services to our guest. You were the excellent of our guest and next guest will be better.

Singapore, Singapore
“Nice friendly Mr Gede”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Gede brought my family to Bali's places of interest. He is knowledgeable and introduced to my family the different plant species at Luwak. Great guide who is always smiling and ever so cheerful.

Singapore
“Good Bali driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Good Bali Driver! We were brought to our requested places. Agus is flexible in arranging our itinerary places. Pleasant and friendly driver :)

Perth, Australia
“Rasila Gondariya's - Bali holiday in Feb 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Just don't have enough words to describe...mr.Gede is really interesting and friendly. He has seen so many good places as he has been a Bali trip advisor for more than 17 years. He is fluent in speaking as well as understanding English. I would recomend anyone who wishes to visit Bali for holiday to contact Mr. Gede.

Visited February 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Friendly Bali Driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I would recommend Gede to anyone who wants to visit Bali. His good knowledge of Bali, topped with his friendly and happy personality brightens our time traveling with him. Thanks Gede!