Hotel was almost perfect. I would give it a higher rating if it just had:
1. Incorporated some more local touch in the design (it could be in Bali or in any other part of the world).
2. Direct access to the beach.
Said that, room was very well equipped and designed. Service was excellent and always caring about us.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the secluded, tranquil Jimbaran Bay on the south-west coastline of Bali, Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran features majestic views of the Indian Ocean and Jimbaran Bay. Complementing the location, Le Méridien Bali will juxtapose traditional Jimbaran heritage against a contemporary creative space surrounded by serene and refreshing elements of water featuring 75 guestrooms, 35 suites, 4 penthouses and 4 villas equipped with a Lagoon sundeck. The décor reflects a contemporary approach to Balinese from the modern Batik motives, to the artworks that completes the room and finished with the finest marbles.Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran also features a signature 1,300 square-meter uniquely designed saltwater Lagoon pool that is accessible from ground floor guestrooms; Serenity – a space of rejuvenation, with three signature spa treatment rooms, a fitness centre and yoga studio. Children will be engaged with an array of activities and programs with the Kids Club, equipped with the latest gadgets and completed with a dedicated outdoor children’s pool.Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran introduces a gastronomic journey to the Island of the Gods offering discerning travellers four dining venues in a three-storey dining and entertainment complex: The brand’s signature all-day dining restaurant, Bamboo Chic featuring Pan-Asian fused with lost Balinese Cuisine; Smoqee Lounge & Sky Bar, an enchanting spot for cocktails and live music over sunset; Latitude 8, the resort’s lobby lounge overlooking the lagoon offering choreographed cocktails, light snacks and evening tapas; and, WALA, an indulgence of hand crafted gelato or taste of the perfect cup of Illy coffee. Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran offers the signature Le Méridien arrival experience, with signature designed furniture, reflecting ponds and an inspirational artworks. In addition, guest of Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran will also be welcomed at Kendra Art Gallery’s exclusive exhibit space, as a partner of the global UNLOCK ART™ programme.The resort also features the newly-developed Le Méridien Hub experience, which re-interprets the traditional lobby into a social gathering place for creative people to converse, debate, and exchange. Le Méridien Hub offers both guests and locals a creative atmosphere where contemporary, curated artwork sets the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.