I stayed here over the new years with my wife and we totally loved it. Hands down the quality of the hotel rooms here beats most of the 5 star hotels that I've ever stayed on and we do travel regularly.
My wife and I stayed at one of the lagoon access rooms (direct access to the saltwater lagoon from the room) and it is just amazing, I probably spent most of my time in the hotel on the saltwater pool, just relaxing.
What I really like from my stay here:
- High quality and spacious rooms, I can see that they really went the extra mile for this.
- Amazing Saltwater Lagoon!
- The breakfast was great, probably one of the best hotel breakfast buffet that I've ever tasted.
- Location. Walking distance to the beach and of course the seafood restaurants in the area.
- Very friendly service from all hotel staffs.
We would definitely return again to stay here and we would definitely recommend this hotel to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the secluded, tranquil Jimbaran Bay on the south-west coastline of Bali, Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran features majestic views of the Indian Ocean and Jimbaran Bay. Complementing the location, Le Méridien Bali will juxtapose traditional Jimbaran heritage against a contemporary creative space surrounded by serene and refreshing elements of water featuring 75 guestrooms, 35 suites, 4 penthouses and 4 villas equipped with a Lagoon sundeck. The décor reflects a contemporary approach to Balinese from the modern Batik motives, to the artworks that completes the room and finished with the finest marbles.Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran also features a signature 1,300 square-meter uniquely designed saltwater Lagoon pool that is accessible from ground floor guestrooms; Serenity – a space of rejuvenation, with three signature spa treatment rooms, a fitness centre and yoga studio. Children will be engaged with an array of activities and programs with the Kids Club, equipped with the latest gadgets and completed with a dedicated outdoor children’s pool.Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran introduces a gastronomic journey to the Island of the Gods offering discerning travellers four dining venues in a three-storey dining and entertainment complex: The brand’s signature all-day dining restaurant, Bamboo Chic featuring Pan-Asian fused with lost Balinese Cuisine; Smoqee Lounge & Sky Bar, an enchanting spot for cocktails and live music over sunset; Latitude 8, the resort’s lobby lounge overlooking the lagoon offering choreographed cocktails, light snacks and evening tapas; and, WALA, an indulgence of hand crafted gelato or taste of the perfect cup of Illy coffee. Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran offers the signature Le Méridien arrival experience, with signature designed furniture, reflecting ponds and an inspirational artworks. In addition, guest of Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran will also be welcomed at Kendra Art Gallery’s exclusive exhibit space, as a partner of the global UNLOCK ART™ programme.The resort also features the newly-developed Le Méridien Hub experience, which re-interprets the traditional lobby into a social gathering place for creative people to converse, debate, and exchange. Le Méridien Hub offers both guests and locals a creative atmosphere where contemporary, curated artwork sets the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran