I stayed with my boyfriend for 5 night in sep 2013. I chose it because it is on the beach, close to the airport (20 min drive). the beach is large, clean and sandy. the superior room we had was upstairs looking to the next yard. the first night we could not sleep due to the dogs and rousters next yard. the second day they upgraded us to a dexule room, (looks the same only that is in centered bungalows and no noises). The breakfast is substandard for 4*, for us, Europeans not to tasty. bad coffee, bad service. many tourists were german. cleaning is not their strong quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Beachfront Resort by The Sea Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa is an elegant beachfront property that honours Bali's cultural and artistic legacy with a collection of 102 guest rooms and private villas. The property is set within a mature tropical garden and has direct access to the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay. It is a place where travellers can truly unwind in an exotic setting that is considerably removed from the trappings of mainstream tourism. Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa celebrates living life to the fullest and taking each new day simply as it comes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keraton Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa Bali