We have visited the four season jimbaran bay last year and enjoyed it so much we decided to go again. It is a very long journey for us coming from the United States, about two days. We reserved a 3 bedroom residence villa. Same as we did last year. This villa was such an astounding property. There was a kitchen, three bedrooms, a large outdoor living area, a 60 ft pool, and an indoor area. It included a butler, who was nothing but superb. We miss him dearly now that were back home. It also included 2 free massages and a driver who could take us around Bali. This was a great perk. We would tour Bali and visit various landmarks. Our driver was such a kind spirit. We have become life long friends now and can't wait to come back so we can see him again. Same to our butler Ary. He was there whenever we needed him and also such a sweet person. The resort itself is stunning and serene. It is truly a genuine feel of Bali. Gamelan is played throughout the hotel. The food it superb, but very expensive! For lunch and dinner we would go down the beach to a very pleasant resteraunt called white sands! The breakfast was included, and they always knew our names. Great prices and great food! The whole atmosphere of the beach and hotel is just tranquil. Coconut grove is lovely and the pools are delightful! I love how it is a public beach and you can get a feel for everyday Balinese life. As I mentioned coconut grove was great! They served pandan sorbet which I adore, and the staff are all so friendly! One of our favorites, Naoman, never ceases to please me. Also I was very happy to see the water sports were complimentary! Very nice. The traditional Balinese dances were so delightful and really made me feel at home. Overall this hotel is by far my favorite I've ever stayed at. The whole experience is exactly what I wanted. A true, Balinese experience. The whole staff was so kind and generous. I look forward to my next stay at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons