I stayed at this hotel for a company off-site that was a mix of business and pleasure. I've stayed at quite a few other hotels in Bali and I have to say this definitely ranks up there with the best. The hotel is beautiful, with beautiful, well-kept grounds, pools, walkways and views. All rooms are villas and while the hotel itself is quite large, it feels very peaceful and serene. The hotel itself is a little old but I think they have done a good job at maintaining and keeping it clean as best a possible. Will definitely be back.
- Great location in Jimbaran which is close enough to everything but away from the chaos. Beautiful sunset views at Sundara (the bar/restaurant) and room views appear to be nice from all villas. **A real plus is that the hotel is a 5 minute walk from some great little seafood shacks down the beach.
- Beautiful and good-sized rooms. All rooms are pool villas and the pools, while small, are deep so they do not feel like glorified bath tubs. I had the most basic villa but it was well-sized with a nice sitting out area, a pool, an outdoor shower, a spacious bathroom (with a large soaking tub made for 2 people and 2 separate sinks). The bed was also very comfortable with a mosquito net.
- Great pools. There were 3 main public pools - a quiet pool (which really was quiet), a pool with a waterfall and a pool by the bar, all of which were great.
- Food was good (but not spectacular) and relatively reasonably priced versus some of the other 5-star hotels in Bali
- I didn't have my child with me but took a look at the kids club and it looked great! There is a separate kids pool and playground at the kids club
- Inconsistent service. 2 calls to have someone pick-up my luggage and service at Sundara took a long time and entrees were served before appetizers. However, at the quiet pool, a guy came and offered to clean my sunglasses and comp-ed the iced tea I ordered. Everyone at the hotel (everyone!) greets you enthusiastically. Very inconsistent.
- Gym is well-equipped but equipment is old and could really use some upgrading.
- Spa is nice (I had a massage and it was good but not amazing) but not the most spectacular spa I have been to. In fact, the entire ambiance and facilities felt fairly average. For the Four Seasons, I expected it to be nicer.
- I didn't try and go since the pools were so nice but it appears that the beach is not private. At least for sure it is connected to the rest of the public beach. However, there are private little coves that are accessible only from the hotel which looked really nice and idyllic. But generally, the waters at the beach seemed fairly rough so would not be good for children to swim in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons