We stayed here for 10 days over Christmas and had a really nice, relaxing stay. We booked an ocean view villa which had huge amount of space and private pool. The highlight for me was the breakfast each morning. The restaurant has beautiful views of the ocean and Bali coastline and we spent probably a couple of hours each morning trying the various breakfast options. The service was always first class and you can order variety of juices which would be brought freshly made. I really can't fault this hotel but one negative I did have was some of the guests were behaving quite loud by the pool area which can be annoying when you just want to sit in peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons