We stayed in a 3 bedrooms villa with a private pool. Overall, it's a nice hotel with a nice balinese style, good value for the money. It just needs a little bit of work refresh some of the decor, a touch up paint here and there. Otherwise, its a fine place. The restaurant on site is small but the food is great.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable
Hotel is nice and quiet
Staff is friendly and helpful
There is a small restaurant and the food is excellent.
Excellent value for money
-No closets to hang clothes on hangers, only closets with shelves in the rooms
-The rooms lack a bit of Indonesian decor and it would be easily achieved by replacing the wild horses wall paintings with something more "Bali".
-The shared pool area could use some renovation, some paint, and the pool need a good scrub. The water is not as clear as it should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within tropical landscaped grounds, Pat Mase, Villas at Jimbaran boast a complement of 20 villas. At a minimum size of 225 square meters, each, there is more space than you could ever want. The villas, elegantly designed in a contemporary Balinese style, feature either two, three or four bedrooms that each have a private plunge pool. Our complimentary shuttle service will take you to Kuta and the gorgeous Jimbaran beach. If you don’t feel like travelling, we have an outdoor pool right on our grounds for you to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pat-Mase Residence At Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Pat-Mase, Villas At Jimbaran Bali