“Pat-Mase Villa, Jimbaran” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran

You added Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran to your Saves list
Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran
4.0 of 5 Villa   |   Jl. Karang Mas Sejahtera 100X | Kawasan Bukit Permai, Jimbaran, Bali 80364, Indonesia   |
Perth, Australia
“Pat-Mase Villa, Jimbaran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Absolutely loved the villa. Found the staff friendly and always willing to assist. Rooms were huge, clean and welcoming. We never found any dirty or stained linen at any time during our stay, but I am sure if we did the staff would have changed it if requested. There were only two of us in the one villa with two of the rooms locked, but it would be absolutely wonderful for a family fo 4 or 6 in the 3 bedroom villas. Splash pool was always clean and filters, lights etc always running. There was a lovely larger pool area shared by 5 other villas. The outdoor, thatched roof lounge/dining area was a lovely place to sit, lie and relax, the cushions were stained, but this is expected when they are always outside. Breakfasts were cooked in our kitchen area, always well cooked and presented. The buildings were old, but this is the Bali look anyway and the villa we were in had recently been re-done. The only major fault we found was that it was too far away from the beach or Kuta, but considering the price of taxis and the free villa shuttle service , this was not a huge problem.

Glenda Lindsey

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Dear Mrs. Lindsey,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel during your holidays in Bali and really appreciate the great comments given. I will share them with my staff and look forward to meeting with you during your next holidays in Bali. I advise you to contact me directly as we offer special benefits to our repeater guests,

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011 via mobile

When I made a plan to go with my big family,it's difficult to find out a place which could accommodate lots of people,16 people..and also with the reasonable price.And I tried to choose patmase..and it's great.We stayed in 4 and 3 bedrooms,and the rooms are huge,with private pool and also one big pool for 4 villa.My family loved to stay here..
Althought the location was quite far from the city,but it was valuable cause we could get the nice room,nice breakfast too..

• Stayed August 2011
Red Hill, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

The Pat Mase in jimbaran is staffed by typically lovely locals and this needs to be noted. However the whole place needs a lot of maintenance and some dollars to be put into it to bring it up to speed with other locations on the island. We found our room comfortable enough however on each of our three nights the sheets had holes and the/or stains. The cushions in the bed and around the dining table were also covered in stains. The towels were all mostly patchy and worn.The floor in the the room (Villa B3) had a hole under the airconditioning unit from leaking water that had rotted the wood. The bath was an utter disgrace. Tiny to the point of useless for an adult and the edges were rotten and chiped to the point of dangerous. It is not that these things were dirty but they were certainly not clean and not up to the standard indicated by the price.
The only other issue was that on one day the shuttle to Kuta was not running as they needed to take guests to the airport, this was annoying enough but they had carts just sitting around doing nothing.
The location is great an pretty easy walk down to the beach (although the walk back up was more than I could attempt) the staff are nice, friendly and keen to help, but they are provided tools that make their best efforts hard to achieve.
All in all it would be hard to consider staying again, although with some upgrades we would consider it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
sandrine69_13, Front Office Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Dear guests,

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel during your holidays in Bali
I am sorry that your stay did not completely meet your expectations but I am happy to let you know that we will do a complete renovation of villa B3 in October 2011. The linen and towels is gradually being replaced in the hotel and the bath in that villa will be replaced.
I invite to come to visit us next time you plan a holiday in Bali and I will be happy to show you the new renovated villa.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Going here for big family weekend break with my parents and my sister's family. Rent 4 bedrooms villa.

The property is cleary not being maintenad properly. I understand that it's not a brand new villa, but how hard is it to tend the grass in villa garden? There also stain mark here and there, the furniture has dent here and there...etc. It's clean though and the staff is friendly and helpful.

The redeeming value is this place offer big discount for early bird.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 3, 2011
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel during your holidays in Bali in January 2011.
I am sorry that your stay was below your expectations and that the villa you stayed in was not well maintained and with not good furnitures. I understand that you stayed in January 2011 and since then, we have followed a renovation plan that has helped improved the conditions.
I invite you to come to visit us again next time you plan a holiday in Bali to see the improvements done,

Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We came with our family (6 adults). We booked 3 br pool villa and we got 4 br pool villa with 1 br locked. It is a very nice spacious villa. Beautiful exterior layout....well landscaped. Pool inside our villa is quiet shallow but there is a common big swimming pool shared by 5 other villas.
Nice interior layout but a little bit old, stained bath area, other than that it was okay.
Breakfast was just okay, cooked in our kitchen. No problem with water pressure. It is very good value for money. Overall it was a great stay for us.

Room Tip: Our room is near to the road.. So it was a bit noisy in the morning. So try to ask villas away from...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Dear Biafey,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Pat Mase during your holidays in Bali.
I am happy to read that your stay met your expectations and concerning your comments about the villa interior lay-out that I thank you for, please be informed that we will renovate the villa that you stayed in September 2011.
I invite to contact me directly next time you plan a holiday in Bali as we offer special benefits to our repeater guests.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

My expectations were not that high because we bought one of those internet deals (from Monthly Catch) and my past experience with those types of deals always ended in disappointment as the provider is usually disinterested. But this was not the case here!!
The service from all of the staff at Pat Mase was fantastic. They bent over backwards for us and nothing was ever a problem.
The villa was beautiful!!
We had our own pool, spa and there was also another pool a few steps away. Jimbaran beach was also only a short taxi ride away. So this place is great for couples or families. Pat Mase also provide a free shuttle bus to Kuta or Jimbaran Beach too.
We were literally treated like kings here. The room service food, which was well priced and really good food, was not only brought to our room, but the table was set too. I almost felt too spoiled as I have never been treated so well at any place that we have stayed.
The garden in our villa was also beautiful and they even brought some sun lounges, so actually being able to stay at our Villa and not having to leave for anything was great!
If I can also recommend the Jimbaran Beach Club for another place to eat if you do decide to leave your villa. I found it strange that the best Italian food that I ever had was here - in Indonesia?? It was a bit pricey but worth it. Also the best part of our stay was catching a taxi to Nusa Dua and going to Geger Beach and walking around to Water Blow. It was truly spectacular!! On another day, we caught a taxi to Uluwatu which was also amazing. Our taxi driver was so lovely and acted like a tour guide for us. He waited for us at Uluwatu for an hour and then took us to this other beach that we had not heard of. It was Padang Padang and was somewhere that I would have liked to discover sooner but am thankful that our driver took us there as it was so clean and the water was crystal clear. So for a few hours we had our own personal driver for only $20! I felt so bad that I gave him a good tip. $20 in a taxi in Australia would get you a few minutes up the road.
Travel is so cheap here, that it is not a problem that Pat Mase is not right in the thick of it. There is quite a bit of traffic on the roads, so it is good that it is up the hill from the beach. I do not think that I would be able to sleep with all of the noise if that was the case. I am also very glad that I did not stay in Kuta.
Overall, we had a fantastic time and it made it that much better that we did not have to spend all day out somewhere else and that we could get room service or a massage whenever we wanted. I am so thankful to the staff at Pat Mase and will definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Bali and would stay there again if we go back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
Dear Chaille,

Thank you again for choosing to stay in our hotel during your holidays in Bali. I am very happy to read that your stay exceeded your expectations and I will forward your comments to my staff that I am sure will strongly appreciate. Do not hesitate to contact me again next time you plan a holiday in Bali as we propose special benefits to our repeat guests.

Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Our favorite part of our trip was getting to meet and know the local people who work at the Pat-Mase. From the time we checked in till we left, we had a wonderful time learning about the people who helped us at the Pat-Mase. We want to especially thank "Sarda" from the restaurant and "Ketut" our driver from across the street. We miss you!
Love, Matthew,Shari,Matt,Brian and Ashley

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this review, August 6, 2011
Dear guests,

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel during your holiday in Bali,
I am delighted to read that your stay exceeded your expectations and will make sure to pass on your comments to my staff,
We hope to be able to welcome you again soon. Do not hesitate to contact us directly as we offer special benefits to our repeater guests,

With my warmest regards,

Sandrine KAISER

Been to Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran? Share your experiences!