We have been going in to stay at the Bali Intercontinental resort for years. It is one of the resorts world wide that never lets you down.We stay in it's club section which is where your holiday starts from your transport pick up.
You have express check in to your room from the beautiful club lounge.The club service is amazing. Fabulous kids club available for free. Breakfast available from any of its buffet areas or you can have a la cart cooked for you in either the inside or outside club areas.Tea,coffee soft drinks free all day and at 3 pm High tea is served every afternoon. From 4pm till 7.30pm its free cocktails either in the more formal club lounge or out by the pool. The cocktails are fantastic! Any fancy cocktail made promptly or some of the best bubbles or wines are yours for the choosing.While you enjoy your cocktails inside the kids can go free to the kids club for dinner . If you choose to have your cocktails poolside the children will be taken care of with delicious crepes and their choice of any juices or soft drinks.
Though it is not a new hotel the rooms and bathrooms are large and comfortable.Staff go above and beyond to please any family. Never in your face but seem to just appear when you may need anything.
The gardens of the resort are magic! Manicured garden by day and thousands of candles give it a fantasy feel at night.Sitting in the hotels Sunset Bar on the beach is THE only place in Bali to be come sunset. You can walk the beach, take in the smells of the night market's lobsters cooking in the beach side cafes or settle down with your camera to capture the best sunset photos in the whole of Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- InterContinental Bali Resort Jimbaran