“Pretty average” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 140 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Description: It is one of the beach restaurant one can find going out of Intercontinental Hotel to the beach (turning left)
“Pretty average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

After reading some really promising reviews we decided on Lei Lei. We had a great table right at the front of the beach and loved receiving a welcome drink on arrival! The service was average, we asked a few questions about how one meal was prepared (tiger prawns) and our questions were answered incorrectly so we presume he just said yes to keep us happy. I ordered boiled lobster which came served with hot chips and a salad. My friend had the tiger prawns. We also had spring rolls as a starter which were nice. The lobster was so poorly cleaned, and very little meat inside at all. It was chock a block full of fried onions which I didn't eat but thought was a little odd. Inside the shell was black and just awful. The tiger prawns were also poorly cleaned and cooked with the shells and everything still on (which was what we had questioned when ordering). Being covered in sauce it made it difficult for my friend to peel and eat them. Anyway we made a complaint to our server who didn't understand and brought the manager down to see us. They did not charge for the lobster dish and charged half price for the prawns as a gesture of good will which I appreciated.
All in all it was a nice spot to watch the sun set and have a meal however I would recommend choosing a spot with a better rating. Fairly shocked this one is rated number 11 in Jimbaran Bay!

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Key West
“Terrific food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I enjoyed eating on the beach. The service was terrific. There are many places to choose from so we just picked one. They accepted credit cards which was great. I was really happy with my meal. The food is excellent and very inexpensive. I would recommend eating here. The food is really fresh, the staff is friendly and willing to show you what you're about to eat before you buy it.

Visited August 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Lovely seafood and quite a wide menu compared to other restaurants in the vicinity, great value, we would recommend - nice furniture too which stands out on the beach!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“another fish restauarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

better prices than the others, a little better service- but still the product is all a bit of a mish mash- served quick and lacking any real skill. prices acceptable. Once again its all about the view

Visited July 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Sublime seafood and a spectacular setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Staff were only to happy to preview the fresh fish, which as the term suggests was beautifully fresh. The set menu was for two people, but as I don't eat seafood the staff obliged my husbands request of making it into a single serve.

He was over the moon with what was dished up.the food arrived in a timely manner (considering Bali time) the BBQ seafood was spectacular. I had the mi Goreng which was great.

High recommend dining here!

• Visited July 2013