“Fabulous food, great view - go there” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 140 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Description: It is one of the beach restaurant one can find going out of Intercontinental Hotel to the beach (turning left)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fabulous food, great view - go there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had a lovely meal, right by the sea with the waves lapping gently in the background. The staff we marvelous and recommended great (reasonably priced cocktails). The fish was exquisite and sooooo tasty for my husband and I and are two grown up children. Deffo recommend it - we would go there again :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
“Good Options, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We are staying near to the Jimbaran Beach restaurants and have tried a few of the places along the strip. We have found them all to be good, but like Lei Lei the most as there is a bit more choice on the menu than the others, and there is a kids menu which always helps.

The staff are lovely (aren't they all in Bali!), and the furniture is a bit nicer and more comfortable than the others along the beach.

Lei Lei has good barbecued seafood as you would expect from one of these restaurants, but goes further by offering some other options as well. If you are only going to Jimbaran once for dinner on your Bali trip go to this one, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riyadh
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We gave this restaurant a try because of the rating at tripadvisor. The restaurant ranked 11 in Jimbaran at the time of writing this review. We were very shocked when we arrived. Everything indicated that coming to this place was a mistake. Yet, we thought that the food must be exceptional to get that kind of rating. Minutes later, our food arrived and so did the flies. The taste of the grilled lobster I ordered was awful. My wife ordered tiger prawns, and although it was perfectly coocked, it was poorly cleaned. Both my lobster and my wife's prawns were small in size, but the bill came big. Over rated and over priced.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Denpasar, Indonesia
“THE MOST DELICIOUS OF SEAFOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Hi,Guys....I could not believe it that in Bali I have found my Favorites dishes especially was Grilled Seafood in Jimbaran Sauce,that was so Fantastic and Delicious meal I founded so I would like to Suggest you Whenever you Tour Destination in Bali please Welcome to Lei Lei Seaside Barbeque Restaurant in Jimbaran - Bali...Try it !....

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surabaya, Indonesia
“ONE OF THE BEST SEAFOOD IN JIMBARAN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Unbelieve it.....
We have been Dinner at this Place twice on March`13,that was so delicious Seafood Dishes,next time when I`ll have some time for Holiday I would like to spend my Holiday at Lei Lei Seaside Barbeque at Jimbaran just for Dinner,beside of that,their Staff sugested us about Party,they said They can to Organized Big Party is well as bellow :
* Wedding Ceremony Party
* Wedding Celebrations Party
* Candle Light Dinner
* BBQ Beach Party
and many more

so lets come and Get your Delicious Meal !

• Visited January 2013