“very nice italian restaurant.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of PEPeNERO Cucina Italiana

PEPeNERO Cucina Italiana
Temple Hill Studios, Jalan Wanagiri 18 | Jimbaran Bali, Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia
0361.702111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 139 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Bali, Indonesia
“very nice italian restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

been here for new year eve's dinner.. very satisfied. we do make a reservation before and when we came the place was fully occupied.. the staffs are very helpful and friendly. the food without any doubts are very nice.. the tortellini with creamy sauce and ham are exceptional, the calamari are so fresh and chunky. the pizzas are great! oh. one more. the view are nice since it's located on a high plain. we can see the city lights during dinner.. nice ♡ i love it.

• Indonesian first
Cottesloe, Australia
“Pizza Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Pizza to go great pasta friendly staff great location - Italian memories in Bali Pep e Nerro is the bomb not expensive atmospheric food delivered with Gusto

Visited December 2013
Jimbaran, Indonesia
“Dissapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Myself and my girlfriend had dinner at this restaurant tonight, after much deliberation looking here at reviews on over 70 restaurants in Jimbaran area,
I ordered beef lasagne and half portion of homemade pasta and parmi cheese,,
I got a weird lasagne , 5 lasagne sheets with sauce in middle, and 3meatballs on top..
that's not the lasagne i'm used to,
the pasta was just balls of pasta dough. and a green pesto on top, instead of just tomato sauce and parmi cheese we ordered,
I tried to eat it, but we both just ordered French fries after instead...
French fries were delicious....
both our plates were full when waitress came to take them away, asked if everything was ok with meal and I said no, no it wasn't ok.. ..... she just walked away..

both waitresses that served us were ignorant and seemed to really hate their job,

im shocked to be writing a bad review considering reading all the good reviews,
and I hope no one else has a bad of visit as we did.in the future..

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Outstanding Service - Good Food - Good View - Nice Casual Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My family & I just dined at PEPeNERO yesterday for lunch, and were super impressed w/the level of warm, genuine hospitality - The staff is FABULOUS! I must agree w/the majority of comments on the food as being good value for good food. I had the Zuppa di Pesce for starter & loved it - I have this dish at every restaurant I go to, and was pretty impressed - Lots of fresh seafood & delicious broth flavor - Really loved it. My wife had a chicken salad (sorry forgot the name) which she also really loved, but a pasta dish w/heavy cream sauce she considered as just okay (would not order again). We shared two pizza's, and they were quite good - the sauce & crust were the star. We would definitely recommend this restaurant! It's not a Michelin Star restaurant, but it's good overall food, great service, good view, and really good value. BTW, we're staying at the Intercontinental Bali in Jimbaran, and are only about 10 minutes from this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice View But Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We have been to Pepenero before. The pizzas here have always been good and it was still good when we visited last week. Our kids have their usual spaghetti bolognese. I decided to go for their steak which is also the most expensive item on the menu. When the steak came I was surprised how small it was. The second surprised was how tough the steak was!! It still has tendons in it and was not trimmed properly. Well lesson learned! Never order steak again in Peppenero. It is mainly a pizza and pasta joint.

When I left, I was still hungry. I was glad to end up at Manega Cafe and discovered their amazing bbq clams.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere