I stayed in the penthouse suite, at the end of june 2013 and i could not fault the staffs service, or the room. we always had a clean room, with a turn down service at night. the facilities live up to expectations and the bar tender (Ali) is legendary. I have travelled Europe but his Mojittos are the best of the best!!
Defiantly take advantage of the hotel car service, much cheaper then the taxis in town and always check the prices with the hotel what you should aim for with taxis. as they always tried to rip us off. and ask the staff for recommendations where to eat and party!! they know their stuff! especially about the seafood restaurants in jimbaran. AWSOME recommendation and would have never herd about it without the staff!!!
(just need to improve water pressure but thats the only negative)
defiantly worth the money!!!!
I will be returning for sure. even though I was disappointed with bali, this hotel made it all worth while :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel and Spa is a centrally located very private hotel. Ideal place to relax and enjoy the privacy of your own courtyard complete with infinity pool and curtained sun bed over the pool. Ask about our new luxury plus package.Enjoy the peace and tranquility of being surrounded by Balinese farmland with spectacular sunset views across the Bukit valley and Jimbaran Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel And Spa
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa Bali