Visited here in April. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.
Accom whilst basic by some standards was very good and very reasonably priced.
We had a balinese bungalow for 4 which was very clean and although not having air con did not seem oppressively hot. A fan was provided in both rooms.
The grounds are very pleasant and are complemented by a small swimming pool. There is an on site restaurant which serves good basic balinese food, but this closes at 10.00. Our deal was bed and breakfast so we ate here every day. We also had dinner here on a couple of occasions.
Alternatively meals can be taken across the road. Again the food was good.
The accom is 5 mins walk from Balangan beach so would suit surfers and the like. The position of the bungalows means that you will need to have some form of transport. We hired a scooter for a few days but some of the driving on the busier roods leaves a lot to be desired. A better alternative is to hire a car and driver to take you to wherever you want to go. The staff were happy to arrange this for us on a few occasions.
Bali is a wonderful place to visit with some of the friendliest people I have come across. This is one very good example of what is available at a reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic rustic Balinese traditional beach bungalows close to Balangan Beach Our Bungalows built with mostly natural bamboo, wood and natural stones. Restaurant, Sharing pool, Spa and massage, tour service, rental bike/scooters and car. See you there...!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Hotel Jimbaran
- Flower Bud Bungalows Balangan Bali/Jimbaran