We booked a 1-bedroom villa from a groupon deal from Singapore for a 4d3n stay last aug7-10. Because I am pregnant, this became our babymoon trip. Things went smoothly with our stay at Gending Kedis. The villa (prinia 3) was huge, in fact we were wondering at times what parts of the villa to hang out in as there were so much space :) it was a good problem to have. The pool was just perfect for two people but the water was really cold so we can only swim during the hottest part of the day. We thought at first that it was a heated pool. We ate our breakfast at the balcony area and the view of the forest was lovely, but we noticed that the wooden railings were a bit run down and shaky and I suggest it needs to have a replacement or have it fixed because if a person leans on to it they might end up falling on the woods below. Wifi was ok, it was a bit slow at times when we were downstairs at the bedroom but sometimes we were able to connect to another faster signal when we were upstairs at the living room.
In order to get to the villa, there were a lot of steps of stairs to take. Because I'm pregnant it was a bit tiring for me and we had to go up slowly. Going down was not a problem.
The staff were all smiles whenever we come across them and some even stopped by to chat when we were eating at the restaurant. Transportation was available for free whenever we asked for it. The staff were very helpful in recommending some tours and activities when we asked. The only thing is we didn't know that some services required a reservation one day in advance. When we inquired early morning to have a cooking class and barbeque dinner by our private pool, we were not able to avail because the staff needed 1 day advanced notice for those activities. We were not able to avail anymore since our flight was on the next day. It would have been helpful if the staff or the manual (in the villa) was able to say that beforehand.
Anyway these are just minor things and it did not ruin our experience as a whole. We enjoyed our villa a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gending Kedis at Jimbaran Bay is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom luxury villas each with its own private pool villa. The resort is located within 15 minutes from the Bali airport and just 2 minutes drive to the white sands of Jimbaran beach.The resort has full services and amenities including the Alcedo Restaurant and bar lounge, room service and 2 function rooms. The Malkoha Spa offers a full range of body treatments and the Rudy Hadisuwarno Salon offers hair styling for ladies and gents. A fully equipped spacious gym and a 22 meter swimming pool complete the facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Hotel Jimbaran
- Gending Kedis Villas And Spa Estate
- Gending Kedis Hotel Estate
- Gending Kedis Resort Estate
- Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate Bali/Jimbaran