“fantastic food but even better service!” 5 of 5 stars

+62 878-6244-1117
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 14 restaurants in Gianyar
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Please feel free to come to WARONG LEGONGThe warong is located just near by the main street of ida bagus mantra . Keramas gianyar its only 5 minute walk from KOMUNE HOTEL one of the best hotel and surfing spot at keramas beachThere are many choice of indonesian food available at LEGONG which prepare by local chef named KADEK and his teamLEGONG always provide fresh food and MSG FREE food and concerning on hygiene and sanitation in preparing the food to all the customer and for sure the price is so cheap . LEGONG also provide free delivery and free shuttle for all the tourist that stay near by keramas beach. LEGONG open for breakfast , lunch and dinner .
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“fantastic food but even better service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Warung Legong has been the birthplace of many fantastic nights of my time in Bali.
I got befriended with the owner, Kadek fairly soon. And I would eat here about twice every day, just because he was so welcoming and because the food was so great for such a low price. I loved it so much that I even asked him if he would teach me how to cook it, and he did. He took the time to give me a couple of cooking classes and that is what's so amazing about this place. It's not only the food that's great, but also the people. Kadek and his family were always there for me when I needed help, he taught me many things about Bali and even took me on some tours with him around the Island. If you want to eat something that's not on the menu? No problem. If you ask him soon enough, he will go out and find the ingredients to make it and then give it his best try, and whatever he makes, it's always good.

Thank you Kadek for everything you've done and I hope you're still serving my personal favourite, the "Mie Joren".

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

98% Recommend
Harderwijk, Gelderland, Netherlands
“amazing restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've been on Bali for 5 weeks and Waron Legong is in my opinion one of the best restaurant on Bali. I eat the best nasi goreng here and many other great dishes. Besides that the service is also really great. Kadek and his family are incredible nice and hospitable. .

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Top shelf food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The word is out about this gem. The owner Kadek whips up great local dishes. We ate there numerous times during our stay at Keramas. You can't beat the quality or price in this neck of the woods. Kadek the owner is quite possibly the friendliest host you'll meet. Hit him up for scooter hire as we did and hit up Ubud for a day. Check this joint out for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food & Authentic Bali Experience at Warung Legong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Just a short walk from Komune Beach Resort, we visited Warung Legong twice during our stay.
Kadek is charming and sincere and his restaurant is great.
His English is excellent and he makes for a wonderful host! He has worked on cruise ships and he is studying hospitality. Food hygiene and sanitation is very important to him and you will see this in his very clean restaurant.
The food is delicious and authentic. There is absolutely no
MSG used. Pricing is very reasonable.
You must pay Kadek Erawan and his family a visit and try his food! Hospitality is his passion and it is inspiring to meet such a modest, hardworking young man.
You will not be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne
“Just a 5 min walk from Keramas beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The service is very friendly and kadek can answer any questions. The menu is easy to read and there is no msg in anything. We loved the home made spring rolls and our other choices. Will be back tomorrow for more. Prices are great.