We had picked up the hotel from some brochure that we had seen. We reached the place in a car sent by them to pick us up from Ubud. The place was seriously in middle of nowhere but was lovely and very well maintained. The Japanese lady manager was very nice and each chalet was very beautiful and very well located in the farm area. I thought it was great value for money but then I had a big discount on the price.
The only negative side was that I was looking forward to the Fitness Centre. It was still being built although I had read that it was ready and state-of art. The Yoga centre and studio was lovely though and the teacher was very good...
- Also Known As:
- Bagus Jati Health And Wellbeing Retreat
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Hotel Gianyar
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Hotel
- Best Western Ubud
- Ubud Best Western
- Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat Bali/Gianyar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali's premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali. Accommodations consist of eight deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and ten 10 superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. Verandas on both the Deluxe and Superior villas provide an excellent setting for a romantic dinner or just relaxing on the day bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.