“kids love this place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Funworld

Bali Funworld
Jl Lettu I Wayan Sutha II | Br.Peninjoan.Ds Batuan, Sukawati, Bali 80582, Indonesia
+62 361 294 924
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 13 attractions in Gianyar
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: On the 5000M2 land, we built the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, built according to any known regulations, filled with attractive and safe equipments.There is activitys for all agegroups so bring the whole family and share the fun.All day long in Balifunworld ...is all about having fun
Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia
18 attraction reviews
“kids love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Let's go straight to the point : this place is for toddlers up to 12 years old kids. They will love to try all the facilities and easily make friends with local or expatriated kids, as well as the staff which remain the same since the begining (especially, this mute but so kind man).
As expat ourself, we only pay Rp 39.000 per person, so I was quite shock to learn about the foreigners price of 15 usd which is almost 4 times the local price and I can understand people's complains.
The affordable local price makes it easy for Indonesian people to come along with all the family, including cousins, uncles, aunties, grandmas and grandpas ! May be, Bali Fun World should think about a family package for foreigners, that parents will not pay more expensive than their kid, just for watching !
Don't give up and enjoy, this should be workable !
And many thanks on the names of my 3 boys for all the fun they have there :-)

Visited February 2013

Jurong, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
“I like fun world !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I spent my Sunday here before leaving Bali on next monday. A giant shed full of blow up kids games and climbing frames. Has a toddlers area too. But if you are from overseas be prepared to pay a lot for your child to play for a few hours. Anyway i never mind coz im single and still want to be a child and i can afford myself ^^. I was enjoyed here and i met a staff there, he's mute but really nice and patience in assisting our family, such a dedicated & loyal worker, he really enjoy his job.

Visited November 2011
Sanur, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“Definitely will come again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I spent my Sunday here with my family and it turned to be tiring but fun! Children can play themselves and adult can try some challenging games (try bull ride and climbing or sumo games, it's fun!) and we met a staff there, he's mute but really nice and patience in assisting our family, such a dedicated & loyal worker, he really enjoy his job.. Note to management: please keep him, the others were helpful, but he's our star in bali fun world :-) foods are okay, simple menus but since we can bring our meals and drinks, it doesn't really matter.. I will come again for sure..

Bali, Indonesia
“completely ripped off when your from overseas”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Totally unacceptable. locale shall only pay 30,000 but my from overseas 140.000( 15 us dollar)

why ????

never again

Visited October 2011
Balifunworld, General Manager at Bali Funworld, responded to this review, November 24, 2011
Hi Carsten Joergensen

I think if you look closer at our reviews we allready answered that question , never the less we charge 38.000 for locals not 30.000 , we are confident with our price and we are confident with our facilitys, our prices is no secret they can be seen on our website.

Yes we do charge tourists a price thats very similar to the prices that they are used to pay from their home country, and we do that because they can afford it, we call it solidarity, a local indonesian have a salary of between 110-300 dollar a month comparing to a western salary that is significent higher.

Bali is a island which main industri is tourisme, and this procedure goes for all attractions on Bali there is a local price and a tourist price , many places hide this fact , and Balifunworld decided to make it official, so our customers can decide for themself if they want to visit us or not

We do hope your child had a good day here in Balifunworld which is our primary target .

Sincere regards Balifunworld
Darwin, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“My son loved it but it was very expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

A giant shed full of blow up kids games and climbing frames. Has a toddlers area too. But if you are from overseas be prepared to pay a lot for your child to play for a few hours. They charge you $15US for both children playing and their parents watching them. I felt completely ripped off and was very upset about both my husband and I having to pay to supervise my child playing. It cost us $45US for my 2 year old to play for a couple of hours! Totally unacceptable. In my home town we have a similar place which costs $6AU for kids and nothing for parents. If Bali fun world continue to rip foreign visitors off like this they will never get people to return. The only thing for parents to do is the internet. We will never go here again.

Visited January 2011
Balifunworld, Public Relations Manager at Bali Funworld, responded to this review, January 8, 2011
Dear Miss Darwin

On behalf of Balifunworld Management we would like to thank you for taking the time to give some feedback on your visit at Balifunworld.

The ticket policy to visit Balifunworld were made by many consideration, some of the big major was we have Over Head cost to running Balifunworld in Bali - Indonesia start from Investing the Land and building, purchasing the SAFE and HIGH Quality Equipment with the Import Regulation, Indonesian Tax cost fee, maintaining the business.

We are providing facility and equipment for both Kids and Adults, the 2500M2 Indoor area we have and approximate 15 different types of equipment that could be used for the whole Family.
Taking the consideration that you coming with 2 years old son, we believe that you did try the Toddlers/Soft ground section approx 250M2 at front area, we do have another modular play station same size as Soft ground but a lot higher with 5 floor section approx 10 meter higher. Those major equipments were purposed for the kids who in your case off course need parents/adult to help them to guide them to have fun activity with our equipment.
The rest of the equipments are providing for every age who likes to have some fun and enjoy our facility.

Formality the ticket were mentioned for 4 hours time limit, which is in our experience since we are establish until present, we do not come over to the customer and remind them to leave. Those 4 hours is approve at our place as a limit for kids and adult to have sport activity, after that normally they will exhausted and leave the place by their own willing.
With that facility we believe that we do our best to give fair contribution to the every visitor who pay the ticket.

Those chapter above is the reason why we don’t have any checking system by camera watch, or having field supervisor to monitoring the adult visitor to keep them remember not using the facility when they entered our place by the accompany Kids reason.

The whole concept of this place is for the FAMILY to have fun and explore together the joy

We continuously try to improve and give our customers value for their money, but to change our policy of having Family Entertainment Center into others concept so that we could deduct the delete the ticket entrance for adult it’s like changing our whole concept and we couldn’t do that.

But as you said your son loved it and His happiness is our main focus, we can live with a bad review but we can’t live with a child that isn’t satisfied and leaving Balifunworld with a bad feeling :)

Sincere Regards Balifunworld