“Definitely recommend” 4 of 5 stars

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Definitely recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Enjoyed a day with teenage sons who had riden atv's previously in Bali .
Took approx 90 mins to reach from central Kuta - great driver who explained plenty of things along the way. Was told to take shoes but gumboots are provided & help to shield legs from heat of engine. By the sounds of other reviewers we did the same tracks without any discussion of our abilities - as there were only the 3 of us on our ride we had plenty of guide support. Delicious sit down 3 course meal after ride, tshirt & cd of 180+ photos for an extra $30 Aud

Great days activity - felt it a bit the next day though with muscle soreness !

Visited January 2013

Albany, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“WOW! What Amazing Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our group of family and friends booked 8 ATV (quad bikes) including 2 tandem, in Kuta and the next day we were picked up from our hotel and taken the 1hr 20 min to get to the area. Our group included a wide range in experience but the staff seemed to cater for all, giving us a training session at the beginning and waiting for the less confident and encouraging them along when riding the actual courses. From the outset, I was in the lucky position of being immediately behind the guide. I am practically a beginner, so here, I could watch what he did and how he approached each challenge. I sometimes wondered if the rugged and rutted paths we were taking were safe, let alone possible, but I can honestly say I have never grinned so much in 2 hours. The thrills just kept coming as we progressed from one level to the next more difficult one; then a breather as we meandered up the road to another location and more excitement-laden tracks, and then on the final segment actually being lowered by rope down a steep slope where we rode up a stream and out the other side. We all managed, even the 12 yr old going solo (though she had a lot more experience than some of the adults). The 3-course lunch at the end was delicious, and I DON"T think it was just due to all the adrenaline pumping around inside us! I don't know why we have waited so long and had so many visits to Bali before finding this fantastic adventure. I LOVED it! As another contributor has mentioned, though, it is a good idea to let the guides know of your experience and concerns, though no massages were required in our quarter :)

Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Crazy!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife and I booked an ATV half day tour and when we were picked up form our hotel in Seminyak arrived at the location in a little over 1 hour. All the staff were very pleasant and tended to our every need. While we were walking down to the training area one of the guides asked me if I wanted the extreme package and I replied yes (I have ridden motorcycles for many years). After driving around on flat area for a little while we headed off with my wife on the back soon enough we were in the middle of a plantation and following one of the guides this track was muddy and bumpy and took quite a bit of skill to get around. Once we completed this track I was informed that this was the easy track!! we then drove up[ the main road through a beautiful village then into the rice paddy area where we encountered or next challenge this track was far more challenging and my wife did not stop screaming the entire time. the third track was actually driving up a stream, quite an experience. At this point my wife decided she had had enough and I had the chance to race around chasing the guide which was allot of fun. After this we were treated to a 3 course lunch, and given T-shirts. This was a great day out but both myself and my wife found ourselves getting a massage to attempt to remove some of the damage the day had done. My only advice is to ensure you let the guides know your level of experience so you can enjoy the day..

Visited April 2012