We stayed 2 nights at the Mecure Harvestland, firstly because of the excellent value for money but also the proximity to Kuta. Having been to Kuta before, we knew our way around so weren't too bothered about not staying right in the centre.
The hotel is located on a very busy main road, which at the moment is undergoing a lot of road works. But I have to say I never heard the road or any noise from our room. The walk to Kuta beach is around 45 minutes, just be careful because there isn't pavement everywhere and with all the road construction it can be dangerous, especially when attempting to cross a road!
On arrival our booking couldn't be found. We booked through Expedia many months in advance but they didn't have our booking. Nevertheless, they showed us to a room and said they would contact Expedia to resolve it. Which they did and in the morning it was all sorted.
The rooms are lovely and spacious, very comfy beds and a nice big shower. Tea and coffee in the room and also free WiFi in the hotel was a bonus. We didn't eat here, just had room only so I can't comment on the food. We would definitely return to this hotel again for a short stay in Kuta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta is a modern mid-scale hotel which is the right at the door of the biggest shopping mall in Bali, Mall Bali Galleria and Duty Free shop, factory outlets and close by to residential areas. The hotel is also within easy reach 5 km of Ngurah Rai International airport. All of the hotel rooms are designed to reflect the identity and heritage of Bali while embracing the contemporary style of Mercure. Each room is equipped with premium in-room amenities, a separate shower, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel also has a beautiful terrace with an outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool, a fully-equipped fitness center, a coffee bar adjacent to the lobby, The Harvest club lounge and bar that can host up to 50 people. Add to that a ballroom with a capacity up to 400 people for conferences, weddings and events and a business centre. The stylish Roots restaurant offers set menus and a la carte comprising of international cuisine delicacies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta, is a newly built hotel and is offering leisure and business travellers the perfect place to stay and enjoy all of Bali’s best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta Hotel Denpasar
- Mercure Bali Harvestland Kuta Denpasar