“Great day out!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Hai Diving

Bali Hai Diving
Bali Office: Bali Hai Cruises, Benoa Harbour | Nusa Lembongan Office: Hai Tide Beach Resort, Mushroom Beach, Denpasar, Bali 80001, Indonesia
+62 361 724062
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: With more than 20 years of experience, Bali Hai Diving Adventures is one of the most established 5 Star PADI dive resort operations in Bali. We offer diving trips and PADI courses as well as snorkeling in both Bali and Nusa Lembongan / Penida Come and see us at our dive shop in Mushroom Beach Lembongan Island or call to our office to book your diving trips in Bali!
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Great day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had an awesome time! The staff were very friendly!

We got to spend quite a bit of time snorkeling, we weren't rushed or limited.

There was food on the cruise as part of the cost of purchasing your ticket. It was average, but what you would expect for a buffet.

Had a great experience and time on the village tour, where basically you jump on a small boat with about 20 other people and they will take you to Lembongon Island and show around one of the 2 villages. Learnt quite a bit about Balinese culture and the culture of the people living on the Island.

There were also people of all ages on the cruise, and every one seemed to have a great time. They accommodate for those who would like to experience the underwater experience but aren;t keen to diving or snorkelling.

Great time and we're glad we went! :)

Visited February 2013

Mudgeeraba
“A Day In Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

My husband and I did our first diving over 15 years ago with Bali Hai and have told our children about it for years. We now finally got to take them over to see for themselves and they loved it. What an amazing team of patient and expert and professionals these guys were. After two dives my boys just cant get enough and it was all with a huge thanks to the team at Bali Hai. Thanks guys, you have now given our boys something to remember forever just like mum and dad.

Visited November 2012
“Excellent crew, excellent dive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I did a dive with bali hai diving early december at lembongan island. Brilliant dive sites, good staff and overall a good day out.
The cruise over to lembongan, good buffet lunch and other activities on the floating playground are included in the price.
The dive sites are very diverse with lots of tropical fish, colourful coral, morey eels, turtles, nudibranches and certain times of the year sunfish!
Definitely recommended.

Bali, Indonesia
“wicked..!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Saw many 3-4 mola at 1st dive and many mantas on 2nd dive..AWSOME..!!
the guide is very helpful with all the things we need while on the boat and in the water
their gear is flawless, I mean in some places you could find your wetsuit wasn't fit you properly or the regs kept leaking or somthing like that, here I cldn't find anything wrong.
I was enjoying box fish, not a normal size, it's huge one till my guide told me to look down when I saw plenty blue spotted stingray on the sand floor. Lucky he told me to look down, otherwise I might end up decending to those floor of stingray, I own him one..!!
Thank you so much guy, will do again next time my trip to bali!!

Visited August 2012
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Diving in Lembongan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I went diving with Bali Hai Diving and had a great time. The dive team were very professional and fun! And amazing dives! Thank you soooo much!!

Visited November 2012