“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #88 of 350 activities in Denpasar
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Bali Driver is a professional and private transportation, driving and guiding services in Bali. The Bali Driver website is designed to get in touch with travelers visiting Bali, looking for a different way of traveling away from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourism, bringing YOU directly to the roots of Bali Hindu culture, showing you the secrets and beauty of this island.
India
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We booked 'The Bali Driver and Tour Guide' for 3 days. Our Tour Guide was Mr. Didi. Our experience with respect to punctuality, guiding us to the most amazing places within the time restriction we had was just unmatched. A person with good mannerisms, patience, awareness, helpfullness, proficiency in English, warmth. His skills were not only limited to being a tour guide but Mr. Didi turned out to be a great photographer as well. We learnt from him on his inclination towards photography and his work more than proved what he said. A multi talented person pursuing his interests and enjoying his work made our experience all the more fun! Thank You Mr. Didi for helping us have such an amazing tour!

Visited October 2012

• Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
“Great Bali Experience Thanks to "thebalidriver.com"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I highly recommend using Bali Driver services for your trip to Bali. I hired them for my airport transfers and 3 full days of touring. Putu was very responsive to all of my inquiries and requests when planning my trip, and communications were very clear. My driver and guide was Komang and he was great. He is very knowledgeable about Bali and the surrounding areas, was flexible and accommodating, and was fun and easy to be with. He even took me to see his home village, which was a really great experience. If you are looking for a reliable tour group in Bali, this is it.

Visited August 2012
Okinawa
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Naya, our driver, was extremely prompt and took care of us very well. Since our first day started off a little late, Naya knew how to make efficient use of the time. He took us to see Ubud and on the way we got to see beautiful Bali paintings and wood carvings. Later he took us to the Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot. I'm amazed we were able to pack so much in one day. The 2nd day he took us to see the Barong dance, Kintamani, Pura Tirta Empul, coffee plantation, and finished off the day with the Kecak dance. On the way to Kintamani, he took us to a wonderful buffet restaurant with a beautiful view of Bali's rice fields. Again, I'm amazed that we were able to pack so much in only the 2nd day. On our final day, he knew exactly where to take us to buy inexpensive souvenirs to start off our day. I think we spent a good 2 hours plus buying souvenirs. Next, he took us to Nusa Dua where we had a nice walk along the beach in the afternoon. Lastly, he took us to Jimbaran Beach where we enjoyed some seafood while enjoying the beach sunset. Throughout our visit, Naya was kind to give us explanations on Bali's culture. We were sad to say our goodbye's on the last day, but were greatful to have made a good friend. I definitely recommend using Bali Driver if you ever visit Indonesia!

Visited October 2012
Singapore
“Great driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had Gede who took us around for our 2-day tour, and we felt a good sense of security with him driving us around. He knew the roads very well and was patient in answering our questions. A very honest man. He manages our time well so that we can have a fruitful journey, without the need to rush too much. He will give good advice at times. Thanks Gede for the good effort and your warm smile certainly brightens up our day! Indeed, we were really impressed with your driving skills despite the heavy traffic and time contraints! And thanks for helping us reach Jimbaran beach to see the beautiful sunset on time!

Visited September 2012
Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
“Not just a guide, but a friend to be with~~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I did some googling and went into the tripadvisor site to look for a driver and guide for our first Bali trip. I looked at the comments and decided to give it a go to Balidriver.com. I was impressive with his email promptness as my first email was sent at 2am in the morning and i received his reply within 10 minutes. Didi suggested some day tour packages for me as I was really busy at work and didn't have time to check for any good spots for sight-seeing.

A very polite guy who loves to share the culture and facts of Bali and Balinese people, he is also humorous time to time. He brought us to extra places and didn't complain for the overtime (he spent extra hours with us without extra charges). He is very professional and communicates well and is able to answer our questions.

Didi helped us in photo shooting (my girl said his photo taking skill is good) and taught us how to bargain in the market too. No rushing to any places and we truly enjoy our time with his company. We will definitely look for him again when we return to Bali next time.

Visited September 2012