“Good value hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Yani Hotel

Save Saved
You added Yani Hotel to your Saves list
Yani Hotel
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Jln By Pass Ngurah Rai 660 Pesanggaran, Denpasar, Bali 80222, Indonesia   |
Ranked #85 of 172 Denpasar B&B and Inns
Jakarta
“Good value hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

I stayed in here for 3 days...and I booked it via internet..so I didn't know what it is looks like...I was very shocked when I read the review...everybody said it is a bad hotel...so I prepared myself for the worst...trust me I have looked at Darmadi hotel and I wish this hotel is not as dirty as Darmadi...

Anyway...this hotel located in main road..4 lanes road..that's a good point .and from outside this hotel looks old and I wanna run..but what can I do?I have booked for 3 days in this hotel..so I checked in and go to my room..the room is very big...compared to Tune hotel, the room has who-hoo.. AC, refrigerator, satellite tv, and bathroom (the bathroom is not dirty, thanks god)

the bed sheet is a little bit smelly (musty odor ...I think) not much just a little...if you stay longer in this hotel you will get use to it, just don't use the blanket...lol

but if you sit on the toilet seat...the toilet seat is move a bit..

So what I am saying is this hotel is okay...they give you big room, AC, Refrigerator, unpleasant Breakfast and located in main road..although this hotel old, a lil bit smelly, dog bark at night (there is dog clinic in the back at this hotel), no lift to go to the 2nd floor...but this is what you get for cheap prices...and it is okay for that price..

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2009

Hotel locate in Denpasar,beside by Motorway...the first entrance to room was Terrible smelly like somebody has die there so we asked to change to another room. But it was the same smell as the 1st room.
Telephone in room not working.
So we decided to complain and checked out the day after,actually we already paid for 9 days already...after i com back from Bali i made a Comment to the website that i book this hotel, fortunately we've got refund money back for 7 days.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Yani Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Yani Hotel

Address: Jln By Pass Ngurah Rai 660 Pesanggaran, Denpasar, Bali 80222, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Bali > Denpasar
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #85 of 172 B&Bs / Inns in Denpasar
Hotel Class:2 star — Yani Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Yani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yani Hotel Bali/Denpasar

If you own or manage Yani Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.