My husband and I stayed here as we had work in the small quaint town of Narendra Nagar just a km from this resort. It was a wonderful experience, the place is beautifully kept and the staff is eager to please, polite and mostly without attitude. The heated swimming pool is gorgeous, enjoyed the morning Yoga class. The food is the only thing that disappointed, the bakery products were below mark and the dishes were not authentic, I think that as per the resort's ethos food is not supposed to be the high point of your holiday so foodieds beware, however kudos to them that after a fiasco with the food they tried their best to make up and we did not go hungry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananda-In the Himalayas is a luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of India’s ancient arts of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Dedicated to restoring balance and harmonizing energy through a holistic approach, Ananda incorporates the healing principles of the East and the West with a specific focus on Ayurveda and Yoga, along with contemporary International spa experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ananda in the Himalayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Rishikesh