“Very nice experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 62 hotels in Mussoorie
New Delhi, India
“Very nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights in Dec 2012 and it was a very good experience. The hotel location is awesome and all rooms have a very good view of the Doon valley. Located bang in the middle of the mall it is very easy to walk to the tourist spots like the gun hill ropeway, kulri bazaar etc, without having to pay exorbitant rickshaw charges. Rooms are extermely spacious and warm even in peak winter, which makes staying indoors a very nice experience.

Hotel staff is very decent and the restaurant has good variety in food.

Overall a good experience though mussorie as a place does not have much to do or see...

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a very nice stay. We stayed in Super delux and room was too good. The hotel staff is very friendly and nice. Food was also very nice & also in variety. my daughter like the home made cake there. The party on the New Year Is very Good We stayed there 3 Nights & 4 Days for New Year and every day there is in house celebration.We enjoyed alot. In total the hotel over all exeperience was really very nice. Gopal was the man who took extra care, special & special rewards to him.

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

had a very good experience.. the room offered a very good view of the valley.. room service was excellent! Gopal uniyal was the man who took extra care and made our stay a pleasnt one!

Food was also very good and again the staff were very quick in this regard as well.. overall we had a very good experience:)

Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Had a very nice stay. We stayed in Super delux and room was too good. very friendly and nice staff. Food was also very nice, so we didn't even thought to have it outside. In total the hotel exeperience was really very nice.

Room Tip: A nice view hotel in the middle of Mall road. So f you want to shop till late its would be good to s...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Noida, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Positive points :
1. Good location on mall road.
2. Nice room with all required facilities.
3. Hotel staff was polite.
4. Food was good.

Negative points:
1. The hotel charged us for 5 cold-drinks, even when we ordered only one ....!
If you order any thing, please check your bill very carefully at checkout. They may overcharge you for the food items that you have not even ordered,

At check-out, I could not check the bill properly because they were returning me the money for cable & aquarium tickets (which they failed to give us during our stay) and therefore I got confused and ended up paying for more. (My mistake).

Overall good stay in this hotel. Except the food order issue.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

good hotel with excellent view of the doon valley. food is good. service is excellent. had a wonderful stay. dining room is good. the cp plan is good. i stayed in this hotel for two days from 29/10/12 to 31/10/12.

Room Tip: always take rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My self yogesh mehta, I am staying in Delhi, I visited Mussoorie and stayed at Hotel Honneymoon Inn
From 21.10.2012 to 24.10.2012. i.e. 3 Nights and 4 Days in the Hotel, I want to share my experience towards my stay in the hotel
This is my third time visit to Mussooriei with my family members, First look from mall road of the Hotel is very impressive,
the room I stayed (Room No. 303) It is realy a great experience in the Hotel every thing was excelent, but specifically I want to
say about the Food it was so tasty and more over the kitchen was so clean and hygenicaly very good maintained.
I relay want to appreciate the way of presenting the food in my room and in every dish I ordered was so tasty that I don't have worlds
to explain, basicaly we are punjabi's and very much fond of good quality food, it is very rear that spices tastes comes with the vegitables, such
thing I found in the Hotel.
Room service was excelent ambiancy maintained in the hotel is exclent, over all rating if I want to give is 10 out of 10.

In future and to others I will always prefer this hotel name to my knowing friends.

In the last I wanted to say that it was very good experience during my Holidays

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh Mehta
Tel No. 9891588884

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Honeymoon Inn Mussoorie? Share your experiences!