Stayed there for 2 nights in Dec 2012 and it was a very good experience. The hotel location is awesome and all rooms have a very good view of the Doon valley. Located bang in the middle of the mall it is very easy to walk to the tourist spots like the gun hill ropeway, kulri bazaar etc, without having to pay exorbitant rickshaw charges. Rooms are extermely spacious and warm even in peak winter, which makes staying indoors a very nice experience.
Hotel staff is very decent and the restaurant has good variety in food.
Overall a good experience though mussorie as a place does not have much to do or see...
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Mussoorie Hotel Mussoorie
- Honeymoon Inn Mussoorie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located in the center of the famous Mall Road of this "Queen of Hill Stations." Designed with atmosphere in mind, our rooms boast fabulous views, personalized service and meals served in the room itself. However, if you wish, do come to our dining hall and relish the menu full of culinary delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Mussoorie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.