“Excellent!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 62 hotels in Mussoorie
Bangalore, India
“Excellent!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

had a very good experience.. the room offered a very good view of the valley.. room service was excellent! Gopal uniyal was the man who took extra care and made our stay a pleasnt one!

Food was also very good and again the staff were very quick in this regard as well.. overall we had a very good experience:)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Had a very nice stay. We stayed in Super delux and room was too good. very friendly and nice staff. Food was also very nice, so we didn't even thought to have it outside. In total the hotel exeperience was really very nice.

Room Tip: A nice view hotel in the middle of Mall road. So f you want to shop till late its would be good to s...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Noida, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Positive points :
1. Good location on mall road.
2. Nice room with all required facilities.
3. Hotel staff was polite.
4. Food was good.

Negative points:
1. The hotel charged us for 5 cold-drinks, even when we ordered only one ....!
If you order any thing, please check your bill very carefully at checkout. They may overcharge you for the food items that you have not even ordered,

At check-out, I could not check the bill properly because they were returning me the money for cable & aquarium tickets (which they failed to give us during our stay) and therefore I got confused and ended up paying for more. (My mistake).

Overall good stay in this hotel. Except the food order issue.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

good hotel with excellent view of the doon valley. food is good. service is excellent. had a wonderful stay. dining room is good. the cp plan is good. i stayed in this hotel for two days from 29/10/12 to 31/10/12.

Room Tip: always take rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My self yogesh mehta, I am staying in Delhi, I visited Mussoorie and stayed at Hotel Honneymoon Inn
From 21.10.2012 to 24.10.2012. i.e. 3 Nights and 4 Days in the Hotel, I want to share my experience towards my stay in the hotel
This is my third time visit to Mussooriei with my family members, First look from mall road of the Hotel is very impressive,
the room I stayed (Room No. 303) It is realy a great experience in the Hotel every thing was excelent, but specifically I want to
say about the Food it was so tasty and more over the kitchen was so clean and hygenicaly very good maintained.
I relay want to appreciate the way of presenting the food in my room and in every dish I ordered was so tasty that I don't have worlds
to explain, basicaly we are punjabi's and very much fond of good quality food, it is very rear that spices tastes comes with the vegitables, such
thing I found in the Hotel.
Room service was excelent ambiancy maintained in the hotel is exclent, over all rating if I want to give is 10 out of 10.

In future and to others I will always prefer this hotel name to my knowing friends.

In the last I wanted to say that it was very good experience during my Holidays

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh Mehta
Tel No. 9891588884

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Honeymoon Inn- We booked a room in the hotel based on good reviews and testimonies that the reviewers were repeat visitors. We were not disappointed. Yes, initially, it seemed embarrassing to ask for a place with such a name, with all its innuendoes and insinuations but these issues are soon put on a backburner; what the hell, we’re on a holiday dammit. Moreover it was listed under family hotels and so it turned out to be.
Coming to the good bits. First, the hotel was Clean. Their stark white and contrasting color scheme helped, and was in a good state of maintenance. The staff was helpful without being effusive. The buffet breakfast menu was expansive and preparation fair. The other good bit was the location. Bang on the Mall road, within walking distance from all the listed eating places and the commercial establishments. Lastly, the View. All rooms of the hotel look down on the Doon valley and at night when it’s lit up the view can rival the sight of LA from Hollywood hill. That the room windows are full size and broad helps. At night, when darkness obliterates distances, lying down on the bed, turning to see the lights in the dark, gives an infinity pool of lights type of feeling.
The cons. The construction seemed solid but the television and the conversation of the next room was clearly audible. Thankfully the neighbours were a family, not honeymooners.
All in all, more than value for money. We did not feel that the hotel tried to cut corners. Do not expect to get five star facilities, enjoy the hill station, and have a good rest when at the room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

in Sep 12 , I visited with my extended family and we booked 3 Rooms in the said Hotel. Nice property with 3 Positives and 1 negative .

Positives: -
Best Location
Best in class Staff ( right from Reception to Room Service )
Best Food ( specifically breakfast) - Which is nice and simple.

Negative Or an Area of Improvemnt

Launderate is not clean as expected in this class of hotel , in other words could have been better ( though it was changed immediatly on request) .

Overall, really nice and worth it .

Room Tip: Rooms facing Road and with round bed are good choice .
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Honeymoon Inn Mussoorie? Share your experiences!