“Nice place, Better owner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe By The Way

Cafe By The Way
Cafe By The Way, | Opp. Baskin Robins, 1st Floor, The Mall,, Mussoorie 248 179, India
+91 135 263 2154
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Mussoorie
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Dessert
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe By The Way is located on the main mall road, in an old British Building. Its rustic architecture gives the cafe a perfect environment to sit and relax. Outdoor seating is also available.
Kharagpur, India
“Nice place, Better owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I've had the pleasure of going here only once- although that was a great experince. The place was undergoing some sort of reconstruction when we got there but the owner tried to make us as comfortable as possible. The shakes were delicious and served with a bit of class, but most importantly the owner was a delight. He went out of the way to help us-offering his own laptop to surf the net when we had trouble with out tickets. Will surely love to visit the place again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Cafe By The Way!! First of all Thank You for visiting our cafe and for your precious review!!We strive to provide the best quality food and beverages to our guests!!I am really sorry that when you visited our cafe, it was under renovation. It was a pleasure helping you out with your tickets because at the end of the day our guests are our family. Whenever you visit Mussoorie next time please do drop by our cafe and try something new and I am sure you will cherish it for days to come!!!

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“The cafe rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great ambience, great retro feeling, typical hangout place and great stuff be it coffee or anything else.

Owner is great too

Dear Mr. Deepak,
Greetings from Cafe By The Way!! First of all Thank You for visiting our cafe and for your precious review!!We strive to provide the best quality food and beverages to our guests!!I am really glad that you liked our oreo shake and the interiors!! Whenever you visit Mussoorie next time please do drop by our cafe and try something new and I am sure you will cherish it for days to come!!!

New Delhi
“An Awesome Café: Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have a fetish of looking around for small & cute Cafés whenever I am around travelling to a hill station and this turned out to be another wonderful experience. Café By The Way fit the bill bang on. The café turned out to be an absolutely amazing place.

Everything about this place was awesome. Right from the ambience at the café which was wonderful and the environment being so relaxed to the owner of the café, Rajat, who was a wonderful host and his suggestions regarding the food were very good. He manages the café himself. That would include everything, right from from whipping up a cup of coffee to serving it lending a personal touch to the whole experience which is very much prominent in the taste of the coffees & the food. I ordered an Oreo Shake and I loved it to the very last sip. It was absolutely devine & I found it really hard to resist the temptation of ordering another one. Fortunately I have another day in Mussoorie & would definitely visit again before bidding adieu surely to come back here again whenever I visit Mussoorie in the future.

I would definitely recommend this highly to one and all. I certainly found the stuff over here much better than the other established outlets in Mussoorie. Hope Rajat and team maintain the quality that they have delivered so far. All the best! Keep up the good work!

Dear Mr. Ankit,
Greetings from Cafe By The Way!! First of all Thank You for visiting our cafe and for your precious review!!We strive to provide the best quality food and beverages to our guests!!It was a pleasure serving you and it gives me a lot of joy and happiness that you really liked our cafe!! We want to create memories for each and every guest who visits our cafe. Whenever you visit Mussoorie next time please do drop by our cafe and try something new and I am sure you will cherish it for days to come!!!It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you will recommend our cafe to your family and friends.

New Delhi, India
“Excellent coffee n shakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This place has got excellent shakes specially oreo shake and coffee. And the personal touch from the owner mr rajat is nice.

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Cafe By The Way!! First of all Thank You for visiting our cafe and for your precious review!!We strive to provide the best quality food and beverages to our guests!! Whenever you visit Mussoorie next time please do drop by our cafe and try something new and I am sure you will cherish it for days to come!!!It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you will recommend our cafe to your family and friends.

“Cool place !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

If u wana just laze around n hv sum gud coffee ..thn this is the place...the owner Rajat does everything himself from whipping up a cup of coffee to serving it ..It kinda lends a personal touch ..
Overall a nice place..try the oreo shake...

• Visited September 2013