“smug nothing” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Mussoorie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: The restaurant had basically Italian cuisine, pizzas, pastas etc. & had a different ambience.
Pune
“smug nothing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I am REALLY disappointed that a place with such terrible service hogs quite a bit of lime light on the Mall Road.

The man at the counter, I'm assuming is also the owner, is absolutely obnoxious. The menu is not very clear once you walk in, and this man is not helpful with any questions/ let alone get suggestions from him or exchanging sundries.

We sampled the Waffles, kiwi soda and ginger lemon tea here. The waffles were ordinary (cold-ish), kiwi soda synthetic and an utter disappointment, and behold - we were given a bag of tetly ginger for our ginger lemon.

We returned the tea and were offered nothing in exchange, not even an apology, and he refused money back.

We returned later to just let him know that we had expected better service at his store, and still, we were talking to a wall.

Visited December 2012

Muzaffarnagar, India
“Its Bad and Expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The owner and his family is really discourteous, I think overrating on TripAdvisor swollen them witth pride, I expected a better courtesy from such a highly rated place.

They charge Rs. 30/= for such a small coin size chocolate. I'd better buy a cadbury fruit and nut.

I asked for a hot chocolate, It was so tasteless, so that I had to throw it in the dust-bin.

:-(

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Delhi
“Bitter Chocolate?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visit this place for some tasty and extraordinary chocolates. They have wide variety from pasta, pizza, foot long to pastries and shakes, most of the items on menu are good in taste and price. But what adds to the bitterness to the chocolates is the attitude of the owners which does not seems to welcoming tourist.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Must try for Mussorie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

They have a large variety of chocolates. Their shakes, freshly baked pizzas, pastas are too good. They have large variety mouth watering cakes and mooses, pies etc.

Only disadvantage is the rude behavior of the owner and its a little over priced.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noida, India
“Very Expensive & rude staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I went to this place after hearing some good comments about it, but was ultimately disappointed.
First of all the staff is very rude. I asked them about the variety of chocolates kept in display. That person really replied in very rude manner. This was of no help for me. The attitude was take it or leave it. Anyways I wanted to take sugar free chocs for my wife. So I took it at expensive rates.

Even if the things that you serve are of good quality, but please serve it with a smile ...!

Visited November 2012