“My honeymoon, a perfect one.All thanks to Alok” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Ashirwad
Clock Tower | Near Picture Palace, Mussoorie 248179, India   |
Ranked #59 of 63 Hotels in Mussoorie
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
“My honeymoon, a perfect one.All thanks to Alok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I gave call to many hotels in Mussoorie, but just based on the politeness and good plan of Alok I planned to go with the package designed by him.He gave me a package of 25000 rs which included everything.It was 6night 7 day packaage, including Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, Mussoorie, Dhonolti, Tehri Dam.
You will not believe all the cabs were on perfect time, all the food was good and I did not payed for anything except those 25000.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

As the person on front desk told me that the hotel was made in 1990, but is continuously renovated.They even told me that its last revovation was finished in jan, 14.So it was fully new at the time I visited it.I like new and modern things so I have a liking towards this kind of hotel.They have all the modern facilities.Eveything is new in style over there.

• Stayed January 2014
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I totally love the experience of being at this hotel.I loved the way of their treatment to their guests.I went in this hotel on the ocassion of Valentines Day.I booked the most expensive room of the hotel i.e. Honeymoon Special Room for Rs 4000 and even their lawn for Rs 2000, for Candle Light Dinner.They made an exclusive arrangement on their terrace lawn.I loved it I totally loved it.I had never done a better candle light dinner than this one in my life.It was filled with romance, mountains all around us.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

If going to mussoorie stay in this hotel. Verry very good place. Prices are reasonable. Rooms are good. Food is quite good .I experimentd with different dishes and likes all of it. They provide basic good facilities. It is conveniently located with walking distance from mall road and sunset point. Taxi was arranged at very reasonable rates I didn’t have to bargain. I love the sunset view from my room.
Took deluxe room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
AlokGoel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Ashirwad, responded to this review, March 2, 2014

Greetings from Ashirwad Ayurveda Nature Avalanches!

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay. We are glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday at Ashirwad Ayurveda Nature Avalanches.Honest reponse help us to improve our services and motivates us to work harder. It will be our pleasure to continue providing you with our personalized services in the future.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Ashirwad Ayurveda Natue Avalanches Mussoorie.

delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

this hotel is really best in class, the luxury over here is ultimate, the behaviour of people in this hotel is inexpressible, they present the real meaning of hospitality.I had visited Mussoorie many times but this was the best hotel I have stayed in.I have stayed in much expensive hotels than this one, but I liked this the most not just because of the room quality which they said has been recently renovated but even because of the behavior.

To be true this hotel is BEST IN CLASS

• Stayed December 2013

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I visited mansuri with sole mate this jan and was amazed to see the nature of the people in the town.They were kind and helpful.I hadan accident with a car, so instead of fighting with us they just helped us to toe the car to service station and do the needful, even I would like to appreciate the efforts of the hotel staff how they helped us in the matter. Oh! I forgot to tell you about the hotel, I booked the hotel directly from their site and was surprised to see the rooms as they said, because the room was totally different as referred by them, it was of much superior quality than it was mentioned on net.They had already told us previously that they have renovated the hotel and its rooms are not the same as shown in pics on net.I was just expecting a small change but it was a total change in the room quality.I would blindly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014

Ashirwad Ayurveda Nature Avalanches Team

Been to Hotel Ashirwad? Share your experiences!