“Value, Location, Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Heera Celebration

You added Hotel Heera Celebration to your Saves list
Hotel Heera Celebration
Opp.KailaDevi Mandir, Sonkh Adda Railway Crossing | Junction Road, Dampier Nagar,, Mathura 281001, India   |
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Mathura
Chennai, India
“Value, Location, Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Heera is located off the highway, and our family of 4 stopped on our way from Agra to Delhi to visit Mathura and Brindavan temples and then head over to Delhi. This hotel is slightly difficult to spot since apparently there's another hotel with the same name in the area. But we had an edge since we had our maps with us. We booked connecting rooms through the website for one night and what we got was pretty good.

Large rooms, large clean bathrooms, hot water, good air conditioning. No complains there. Television set had good channels. Breakfast was served in the room; which was weird, but why would be complain about that? Only downside, you have to order one item each from the hot/cold selection, and either tea, coffee or juice to go with it. So its pretty basic. We were ok with that, cos we would be eating hearty meals during the day in Mathura which is dotted with tasty treats all over the place. But the problem was, they would take the order and take endlessly to prepare and send it up. Only then we realised that they prepare our food and then send it up after they take our order; which is unusual of breakfasts in hotels.

Plenty of eatries around this hotel; our dinners were excellent from road-side make-shift restaurants; quite tasty. I would definitely stay here again if I had to. Good value for money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was value for money. The room and bathrooms were clean and big enough. The bathroom had 24 hrours hot water.They did not have there restuarant but food was served in room itself, and food was also good

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Hotel venue is nice and good service and good quality spend time. AC was not working but due to cool temperature its nice.
Not tried food becoz reataurent was not opened. Overall in terms of charges this hotel is perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went Mathura with my family and stayed at heera celebration. Stay was quite good. The hotel is good in all respect and is affordable too. Quality of front staff is appreciable. They are dedicated towards the visitors and take care of their requirements.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
kanpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I usually visit many places for business purpose and so prefer to stay in a hotel that can provide me great comfort during my busy schedules. A few months ago I visited Mathura and stayed at hotel Heera Celebration. This hotel never disappointed me and made my trip so pleasing and relaxing with its services. I will surely visit there again. All the very best!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
lucknow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I visited Mathura for the first time and stayed at hotel heera celebration. I had a great stay. It made my trip full of comfort. Hospitability and service is its best. Room and wash room is clean and all the required things are available there. Staff members are so polite and take care of everyone’s choice. I will surely visit it again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed here for 4 days this month. Its worth the price. And the best thing is that it is located at the prime location of the city. Too close to Railway Station, Bus Stand, Rickshaw, Taxi, are available just out of the main gate.Opposite of it, there is a nice temple, Krishna Janmbhumi is hardly at a distance of 10 minutes , overall a classy place to stay. Now if you talk about the service, it is absolutely flawless. Wasn't expected that much before check in at that price. Hats off to you all. My wife was looking for few days more to stay but we had to leave. I promised the manager to stay if I come back again..but he has to give me some more discount ;) .. Well , i would say keep it up!!

Room Tip: all rooms are same.. u can stay anywhere... quite comfortable