“Great value for money!” 5 of 5 stars

Near Lal Pull Saharanpur Road, Dehradun 248001, India   |
Ranked #17 of 64 Dehradun B&B and Inns
“Great value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Perfectly located hotel with a very friendly staff. Great service with neat and clean rooms. I really enjoyed their food! Finger licking delicious! Overall great value for your money with the facilities and services they provide at a very reasonable tariff.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Dehradun, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We booked this place for a day but extended our stay as the place was cozy and provided giood value for money . We booked a suite which costed us 3100 after all the discounts. The room had everything what one expects, fridge, lcd, hair dryer, locker, electric tea maker etc. i think for all this paying 3100 wasnt a bad choice at all

Room Tip: We chose to stay on the 3rd floor cause of some privacy
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I usually used to stay at a hotel right adjoining this hotel , this time we preferred staying at Hotel Grand Legacy & our experience was far better... the rooms are very spacious, the staff is cordial, the places fulfills all that one expects and is perfect value for money ... one cant find anything better at this price we feel....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

While Traveling to Mussoorie, we got late and planned to put up at Dehradun. Our stay at Hotel Grand Legacy was was better than our stay in Mussoorie. This hotel is located right on the main road and best part is, the rooms are clean and tidy with all amenities one may need. My Children study in Mussoorie so we visit Dehradun very frequently , we now usually put up at this Hotel on our visits to Mussoorie.

Room Tip: As for the Left wing Rooms ... they give u a Garden Side view
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Faridabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Close proximity to the market and railway station gives this hotel an added advantage.
Rooms are cleaned and with almost all required amenties. stayed during 7th-9th April 2012

Navin Gupta
HCL Tech Noida

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have been here with my family atleast three times over last year. The hotel is new and decent. During my first visit to this hotel, I found the response of staff a bit lethargic but during next visits, it has relatively improved.
The hotel is new, the rooms are well maintained and clean. The buffet breakfast has limited choices. The lunch/dinner is OK, but service and speed has some scope for improvement.
Internet wifi has been an issue, but over the last visit, this aspect seems to be rectified and working well. Reception is sometimes not so responsive in my last visit. The bill clearance may take some time as well. But during my early visit around November the receptionist was well manerred and helpful.
Room floor during winter may be very cold. So overall its good hotel with some scope for improvement.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I visited the hotel years ago, but it was years ago and I was too young to enjoy it. This time has been pleasent, though I have no checked in. though I have yet to find a good meal. I imagine I have not looked at that hard yet and one will come to me soon.

Room Tip: I do not have a room.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Grand Legacy Dehradun? Share your experiences!