“Value for money !!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Queens Pearl Inn

You added Queens Pearl Inn to your Saves list
Queens Pearl Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Turner Road, Near ISBT | Clementtown, Dehradun 248002, India   |
Ranked #22 of 61 Hotels in Dehradun
“Value for money !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my family. Though the Hotel is far from the city center , still it is complete value for money. Rooms are basic but clean. Housekeeping staff is the only demerit about this hotel. Despite repeated reminders they don't heed to your concerns.Will recommend keeping the price tag in mind.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Hi I have visited dd on 15th night I was new to dd wen I got down in istb bus stop , I am from chennai very bad in Hindi some how survived few auto vala suggested few hotels on dd like doon castle etc but I was not interested b coz I read the reviews in trip advisor about queens pearl I am really satisfied with the hospitality I would strongly recommend this place for a better stay don't trust the auto Wala b coz they work for their commission . I truly recommend dd is based on ur budget choose the best ignore the worst

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

A small hotel, good to stay as budget hotel. Location is a bit off the city, but if you have your vehicle, it be accessable. Food was fine. Would recommend for a short stay and expecting a clean hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I visited the Dehradun on september 2013, my stay was of 2 days and I booked the Queenspearl Hotel on phone.
Hotel is far away from ISBT.
Very slow service
On 2nd day Hotel Manager told me that you have to vacate the room as we already gave the room to someone else. I don't know how come they do that.
I filed complain to the owner and leave the hotel. In Rs.100 more than QP tarrif I got Deluxe room at ISBT junction.
I strongly recommend that not to choose QP for stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
visakhapatnam
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

On my visit to the hotel and the restaurant with my 87 year old grandfather and my 51 year old mother. I stay in clement town and I have always eaten at good places. This was my first visit to this place. @!@? IS ONLY UNDERSTATEMENT. They did not have parking space in the so called hotel, it's actually a !-'@ house, that's why the way to the restaurant is through the room corridor and while walking to the restaurant, I saw a couple taking a shower in the bathroom together ( this was the only good thing) we were the only one there and the hotel was doing a full occupancy, the restaurant is dingy and the place is unethical. My grandfather even fell down while waking back from the restraunt loo as the staircase was only half. I am sure the owner's have made some money on this as well. I will never come back. Loosers

• Stayed September 2013
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Mussorie. Its good budget hotel. You can not compare it with 5star but service is good and staff is courteous. Rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. Food was also good. I must say its true value for money and a comfortable stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed in Queens Inn for only 1 night and I really tell you it was a bad experience, we cannot watch the television as per them the cable is out there was no light but generator was on, I was surprised when the bathroom was out of water in the Morning they said the tank has gone out realy so patatic. Please confirm properly for the Breakfast, they have condition if you eat Breat omlett you cannot have Prathas or anything else so only 1 thing you can eat so don't know how they manage Guest I will never recommend this Hotel to any one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Been to Queens Pearl Inn? Share your experiences!