I am in Varanasi, India and experiencing this beautiful city in the way I have never imagined. I am staying at The Palace on Steps Hotel in the old town, near the ghats and galis and this was the right decision for me. I chose this place based on an article in the SpiceJet Airline magazine Although I came here with little plannning and knowledge of Varanasi, the staff here really helped me connect with the community and experience Varanasi fully, from navigating through the galis, getting my palm read by one of the best palm reader in town, taking some amazing yoga/meditation classes, etc. Also, my room directly overlooks the river Ganges. In the morning, I wake up to the chants of the birds and the sound of the people taking holy bathes. In the evening, the Ganga Arti is taking place right at my doorsteps, literally! I feel so fully immersed in Varanasi now that it will be so hard to leave this place. If you are going to Varanasi, give The Palace on the Steps on Rana Ghat a shot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varanasi a mirror of ancient spiritual India and a destination swinging to the of India,s vibrant culture is a must visit for any traveler wishing to experience real India. To experience the real essence of Varanasi it is essential to discover and explore the ''old city' and the ghats the steps leading to the holy Ganges and the ghats the steps leading to holy Ganges. The hotel Palace on steps ,located at a prime location in the holy city, holds the distinction of having the maximum number of rooms offering an unparallelled view of the Ganges. Besides the hotel is a true balanced blend of luxury and comfort for the travelers ready to experience Varanasi in all its glory interestingly the hotel is designed aesthetically with a touch of true Indian history as showcased in the castle design which dates back about 400years. therefore the guest have an attraction of experiencing the splendor of medieval Indian architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Palace on Steps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace On Steps Hotel Varanasi
- Palace On Stepss Varanasi