The guesthouse was a great find thanks to Trip Advisor! It's right in the centre of the action, great access to the sites of the Ganges and good service in the hotel.
The best feature was the value for money - around £15 per night at the time of staying. The rooms are clean, wifi provided for free and the restaurant onsite serves great food even if the service is a little slow (a very small price to pay for the view). Great place.
- Also Known As:
- Ganpati Guest House Hotel Varanasi
- Ganpati Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Ganpati Guest House - if you stay here, we are sure that you will have a good time in Varanasi. Of course the view of the beautiful river Ganges is amazing and exotic. Many people who come to Varanasi stay with us in the Ganpati Guest House. The staff are very kind and have a good spirit. We look forward to meeting you and hope beautiful time in Varanasi. The history of Ganpati Guest House: The Ganpati is located at the east end of the Mother Ganges in Varanasi, makes its presence known throughout the riverbanks not only by shining the world's oldest culture as well as oldest city. A city of light...but also by offering cutting-edge restaurants, renowned facilities, amazing view and comfortable accommodations. This 3-story Redstone pyramid was built in 1905 on the river Ganges, contains so many amenities on such an enormous scale that it's becomes practically amazing vacation. Spacious rooms surrounded by the plants, which boasts your staying, dining and entertainment. The Garden, at more than 1000 square feet, is one of Varanasi's oldest existing buildings and rarely available, offering a tranquil sitting, an array of nice music, a rack of books nearby. We want to deliver inside of the property a best atmosphere. We're trying to become a little more contemporary and appeal to all age crowds with holy feelings. We want to offer the best entertainment, dining, staying and relax without insulting the worth of your damage. That's not to say that "The city of Light" will be memorable entire the life. It is, after all, still a part of what makes the property unique, and explained that the hotel is prepared to keep the better executed elements of the riverbank-culture theme. Kind regards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Ganpati Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.