We stayed at the Palace on the River hotel this August for one night, rooms number 302, 303 and 204. The hotel is perfectly situated right on the Ghat! The rooms were quite small but clean. The air conditioned machine makes a lot of noise so it is hard to sleep with the machine on but the room also has a fan so it is ok. We had a problem on our arrival because at the moment to make the check in at the hotel we realized we had forgotten one of our bags with our passports and money on the plain and Mr. Verma did his best to localize the bag at the airport and arranged a car to take us there to pick it up. We really appreciate his help and thank him again. The staff of the hotel is very friendly and always ready to lend a hand. The Dolphin restaurant, at the top of the hotel, has great views over the Ganges and the food is excellent, with excellent staff as well. On the other hand, we hardly recommend you ask for the services of Pappu, a perfect guide that will walk you through the streets of this wonderful city showing you the culture, history and religious facts of Varanasi.
- Also Known As:
- a Palace On The River, Rashmi Guest House Hotel
- a Palace On The River, Rashmi Guest House Hotel Varanasi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Palace on River (Rashmi Guest House) is a newly opened hotel on the edge of the River Ganges. We are located at Manmandir Ghatt, Varanasi adjacent to Raja Mansingh's Observatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip and HostelWorld so you can book your A Palace on the River, Rashmi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.