“superb feel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Central Residency

You added Hotel Central Residency to your Saves list
Hotel Central Residency
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C 19/122 A-Ka, Sigra Thana Road | C 19/122 A-Ka, Sigra Thana Road, Varanasi 221001, India   |
Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Varanasi
vijayawada
“superb feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

it is really a great experience to stay in this hotel.
their hospitality and maintenance of hotel are really good.
if anybody want to stay with nominal prices in varansi,this hotel is preferable.
really i felt comfortable their.

Room Tip: all rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

If you want to do any tours do not use this hotel visit the Uttar Pradesh Tourist office at Varanasi Junction railway station. This is reasonably priced and the guides do not take you on anything that is unsafe.

My main grip is that the hotel arranged a boat ride of the Ganges for us. This was ridiculously expensive, I feel embarrassed to even write how much we were ripped off by. However when we visited the official Varanasi tourist office we were told that we shouldn't have even been on the Ganges as it is flooded and that it is unsafe. For a few Rupees the hotel let us have this trip. They didn't even tell us it was unsafe and allow us to make our own decision about this. Not impressed.

However the Hotel is clean. The Wi-fi is barely in existence, it always drops. The water was only hot once during our stay. When ordering room service from one of the bell boys he stood there picking his nose while taking my order and then brought the breakfast up to our room. Needless to say I didn't touch it or any of the food there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Decent hotel with comfortable rooms. From the outside, it seems impossible that there is a hotel inside, the building is very "narrow" and actually easy to miss. Good AC, good wifi and quite clean. However, the blanket they provide has no cover which is really gross because I know they are not washing the thick and heavy blanket after every guest. The room size is small and I would be happy spending as little time as possible in the room. I also felt that I paid too much for what I got but I also realize that Varanasi has a serious shortage of medium range priced hotels. I would stay here again if the other 3 mid-range hotels are full, and having stayed at a number of hotels in Varanasi, this one is definitely better than most.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the main road.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jabalpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I enjoyed my stay .It's very near to the station & the staff was cooperative.. 24 hr wifi connection and malls near by were a great .. i will give ten on ten for the cleanliness .. bedsheets were clean.. i felt like home.. food is also good.. i will definitely recommend this hotel..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My boyfriend Nico and I had a brilliant stay at Hotel Central Residency. The staff were really helpful and picked us up and dropped us off at the train station, organised our tours on the Ganges and the temples etc. (which were very reasonable and also very good) and basically ensured our stay was good as it possibly could be. They were also extremely helpful and let me charge my iphone (constantly!) at the main desk computer which was very useful seeing as none of my adapters worked! The room service was great too. The hotel itself is very clean, new and modern in a great location which is only 60 rupees away from the main action of the ghats in a cycle rickshaw. I would highly recommend staying here in Varanasi because it is a really comfortable hotel and made the entire stay in the city much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: Probably worth paying a bit more for a Deluxe/bigger room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Spring, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were there in February during Kumbha Mela. They kept our extra luggage while we were in Allahabad. Hotel is small and hard to find. But it is new. Rooms are clean and nice. Hot water felt good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rakesh ji arranged for our boat to Ganga Arti. Food in the restaurant is very good. We eat there everyday. Overall we had good experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I booked a Deluxe Double Room via agoda.com for 2 nights, they charged 3500 INR/Night+ Plus international charges on my credit card.
I was doubtful while booking, but still I booked, and when I reached this hotel, my doubts were in confidence, so much money I spent was not worth, room was very-2 small, tidy & noisy for 2 persons, trust me guys they are overcharging for such kind of rooms, they are not more then 2000 INR/Night. Over all room condition is ok, but when you will go for breakfast, you will be disappointed again, because the guy over their not interested at all to serve breakfast of your choice but own choice from menu. Overall it was a disappointing experience for me, I frequently travel all over India & world, but trust me, paying so much amount for this hotel is not worth, you can get better hotels with great location in this price!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Central Residency? Share your experiences!