“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice meal at I:ba, both the indian and non indian food was good. The restaurant it self is very nice and clean - a big plus in India.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sarasota, FL
“FANTASTIC find in Varanasi--in all of India, for that matter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

One of the best (non-Indian) meals I've ever had in India, and in such a beautiful space! If you go up from Shivala ghat on the river, go toward the main road, cross it, and I:ba is on your left just a ways up. I had the tempura don and my husband had a ramen dish, and they were both outstanding. The shakes and drinks are great, service is fast, and we can vouch for the brownie & ice cream! We will come again & again every time we are in Varanasi. (Tonight was actually our Thanksgiving dinner, lol). Oh, and for the quality and the atmosphere, the food is priced just right. Thank you for creating such a wonderful restaurant!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
portchester
“Could have been anywhere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We had one of the Japanese dishes which tasted good and ice cream to finish. Trouble is could have been in London not Varanasi. A little overpriced service acceptable.

Visited November 2013
Varanasi, India
“Good for soup and dessert”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love the taste of the food here! Unfortunately, every time i have a meal here, i get bad guts for a week. So, i only eat here once every six months or so, because i don't mind being sick twice a year.
The miso soup is nice. The tempura is nice, but too expensive. The thai curry is out of a can. The ramen is too expensive for packaged noodles.
They had a very good cook when they first opened; he would make beautiful teriyaki wraps... but they don't do that anymore.
The desserts are good. Go there for desserts.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Unique in Varanasi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Thank you for serving very friendly! I enjoyed this place much : good music, nice furniture and of course good food.

• Visited September 2013