We stayed at this hotel for one night. It's clearly a basic backpackers hotel, but its perfectly fine. The courtyard is pleasant for breakfast or an evening meal.
They are a bit pushy about taking you around for the day. That was OK with us.
Would stay there again if travelling on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Tourists Rest House Hotel
- Tourists Rest House Hotel Agra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are very centrally located in the heart of the city, close to all the major attractions, bazaars and railway /bus station. All the rooms are clean and well equipped with attached bathroom and western style toilet, toiletries are also provided in every room. The rooms are facing a central, plant filled courtyard,giving a feel of relaxation and security. We have 24 hr front desk service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Tingo, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, HostelBookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tourists Rest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.