“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 108 Activities in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Unisafe Tours is a leading Tour & Travel management company with the specialization of various kinds of tour packages developed by the group of professionals which make it unique and one of the most-sought after tour and travel organization in India located in New Delhi.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My friend and I were traveling throughout India, and Unisafe Tours was extremely helpful. We always had a driver and a guide that were on time, and very knowledgeable. We had a car/driver and guide in Jaipur and Agra/Vrindavan. Excellent service in each location. The guides were very informative, and gave good tips on where to get quality merchandise. Very good experience.

Visited March 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My Husband and I visited Kasi And Agra. Vishal helped us trough out our journey for pilgrimage as well as taj mahal tour. He also arranged lunch at oberoi hotel in agra for our wedding anniversary. We had a great trip and excellent service from unisafe tours.

Visited November 2013
Delta, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were planing to go visit Rajasthan but we were little hesitant as just two if us (ladies) Travelling alone. Then My cousin referred Vishal Gupta.

Vishal was extremely professional. He stayed with us all our tour and made us feel very special.

I would highly recommend him/ his company for high quality and professional service. His organization is trustworthy.

We had an unforgettable experience! Thank you Vishal!

Nimmi - Vancouver, Canada

Visited February 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Custom Taj trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We only had two Nights to visit Agra?Taj Majal and Vishal came through for us with flying colors, We wanted a comfortable and oversized bus for 7 people and he met us at the airport took us to our hotel in Delhi..Picked us up in the next morning after breakfast Provided a 1st class tour of the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort and then got us safely back to the Delhi airport for a very reasonable price. Thank you Vishal

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Don't Hesitate To Book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I organized a North India tour for my parents and I through Unisafe Tours and Mr. Vishal Gupta. Vishal was professional and extremely attentive at all times to our needs prior to booking and while touring. His company is to be recommended for high quality service, friendly staff, great organization, and trustworthiness. Don't hesitate to let him help you plan your tour of India! We had an unforgettable experience! Thanks Vishal!

- Daniel (Toronto, Canada)

Visited February 2014