“Majestic 4 days Golden Triangle tour to Agra and Jaipur - highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Join Us Travel - Private Day Tours

Join Us Travel - Private Day Tours
2nd Floor, 22 Gulmohar Dynamic, Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001, India
+(91)9756931111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 104 Tours & Activities in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family run local tour operator in Agra. We offer Agra Day and special interest tours and same day Agra tours from Delhi. We look forward to having you Join Us soon!
“Majestic 4 days Golden Triangle tour to Agra and Jaipur - highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is our first time in India. We booked the 4 days Golden Triangle tour to Agra and Jaipur without doing much research. Luckily it turned out much better than expected. Our guides and driver from Join Us Travels are professional, knowledgeable, friendly, serviceminded, funny and helpful. They did everything and beyond to make us feel comfortable and safe the entire trip. Toilet breaks along the road were never a problem. The hotels were clean, neet and comfortable. The trip was hassel-free and non-pressured. We highly recommend this company. Thank you again Join Us Travels for a majestic journey. Especially thanks to Mehran and Sarvan.

Visited February 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Highly Reccomended - Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

It was my first time travelling in a country on my own and I am extremely grateful for the experience and service that Join Us Travel offered. Professional, friendly, informative and the willingness to go above and beyond their duties to ensure safety, enjoyment and share in their local knowledge was fantastic. Join Us Travel guide Ali provided me with an incredible insight into Agra, he gave me the opportunity to see Agra how the locals do, we went to hidden cafes for local masala chai that provided the most amazing views of the Taj Mahal, ate delicious dinners at local restaurants and shared stories of his life growing up in Agra. For a girl traveling in a country on her own, Join Us Travel offered friendship, safety and knowledge and I highly recommend their tours to other travellers. I plan to return to Agra again in the future and I know exactly which tour group I will be entrusting my trip to. Thank you again to Ali and all those at Join Us Travel for a wonderful experience.

Limassol, Cyprus
4 attraction reviews
“Professionalism from Start to Finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

It was my first trip to New Delhi and what I wanted to see most were the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. A friend recommended Join Us Travel and their guide Mehran for a day trip to Agra. The planning was easy and they had many packages to choose from. The personal driver picked me up from my hotel in Delhi and we picked up the guide in Agra (stopping anytime along the way to take a bathroom break). The guide was informative not just about the historical things but the practical stuff too......like if someone approaches you about this, here are the different ways you can respond. This is a final touch on an already affordable and high quality trip which is very appreciated. The last thing you want on a holiday is to be hassled and pressured. After a thorough visit with explanation about the sites, I asked about a souvenir stand and they took me to a wonderful place where the staff were helpful and respectful, NOT pushy! This was another final touch. The drive home was the same as the drive there, uneventful and comfortable. If you are considering a day trip and are worried about getting a good deal on a great excursion, then I highly recommend this touring company to you. My friend did for me and I am extremely grateful for that!

Perth, Australia
“Amazing tours!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The tour was amazing and guide went out of his way to make the trip special! The day trip in Agra was great it had all the important bits and the guide took us to a few of his favourite local spots we would never have found on our own. Recommend this company